The FPA is at War

Weeks ago

hi my post on this was weeks ago.
but will try visual route 2008 if it runs on linux or is a java beast.
Ironically the film "Hacker has just finished on Channel 5 in the UK Angelina was even more tasty in her teens.

Server Logs

When you sense the attack is on, note the times, then request server logs from your host.

Those show the attacks in an obvious way, then you can get the IP's of the attackers.

Almost all hosts have a firewall device that can mask out those IP BLOCKS. So if they are on a dynamic DNS you can catch them if they get a new IP.

Also, you can request your host to file a formal complaint to the originating service provider because that's a clear violation of their user agreement.

The originating service provider won't tell you who they are, but they will surely cancel the account.

If it was from one source, it would be easy. It's a distributed attack from thousands of infected computers being controlled from somewhere else.

They did it again for awhile in February. There were some minor outages. The speed of loading pages was also slowed down a little during major spikes in the attack.

THE FPA IS AT WAR

You’ve probably noticed some problems accessing the FPA’s website for the last week or so. The reason is that we have server issues. The reason we have server issues is that there has been a distributed denial of service attack against our website. This was done to keep people from seeing what the members of the FPA and what our reviewers have to say about companies. A good company has nothing to fear from our reviews and forums. A scam company can lose a lot of business when people read about their unethical actions here.[/B][/SIZE]

Holy *&#$ LOL this is crazy.

But you have to admit as the owners of this site, this means business is good. So good someone had to shut you down LOL.

PoltekFX
ForexGen
and all of the scammers around the world U BETTER LEAVE US ALONE

U WANNA HAVE A WAR ?WE WILL GIVE U SOME WAR !

Fpa At War

Those who ar workin against FPA can only try but can never succeed cos more people are getting aware of the job FPA is doing.Rather,it:shocked: is those thieves called brokers that will leave the market for us.

I support Forex Peace Army war against ForexGen!

My trading account with ForexGen number 5014219, hope these crocks remember my real account.

After I had been impressed by the fanstatic trade executions with their MT4 platform. All chats and all testing of demo, went "Norwegian customed and Swiss precision".....now you can have a good laugh at this customed-made my heart melt slogan!

So I opened a live trading account,and also I was about to open a fairly large
scalping account for which they offer NDD facility attached to it.

After this openning of first trading account, Trade Execution became worst that I know of any mt4 forex broker/operator.
There was an instant, where i can sell GU but cant execute an exit buy, Its been held freeze for 1day and half (36 hours).
Chats was not answer, tickets were either replied 3 days later or not at all.

So that was it..The "Norwegian Customed and Swiss Precision"...charlie chaplan style.

Hope The Mr Bean join their demo account too!

boing, boing, boing..

Last edited:
FPA don't give up,you are important to us!

The way you provide valuable info to traders is the only way to keep us away from scams before we fall under their mercy.If there wasn't any forums like FPA,there is no way to tell if some of these brokers are scams before losing the money.So Thanks alot for that.

Back