The FPA is changing. Welcome to the COLA PEACE ARMY!

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The FPA has been actively trying to help forex traders for many years, but the time has come for a new direction.

On April 1st, the FPA will take a new direction. All of those scams have left a bad taste in the mouths of everyone here at FPA HQ. We've decided to refresh our point of view. I now invite all of you to pop the tabs on those cans sitting in the corner and join me in a toast...

Welcome to the
COLA PEACE ARMY

As the CPA, this site will now focus on all things related to soft drinks. Here are just some of the changes you can expect to see...

The Daily Trading Signals will become the Daily Tasting Signals.

Sive will give stock analysis for major soft drink manufacturers.

Sive will also write a 40 chapter long set of lessons called Cola Military School. Follow Sodapopruit through the classes given by the Commander in Pops.

The Scam Investigations Committee will become the Flavor Investigations Committee.

Pharaoh is already working on an article about finding the right soda for your drinking needs.

Review pages will be added for each soda product instead of by company. We wouldn't want to mix up reviews for Sprite and Coca Cola, would we?

The website will be moving over to ColaPeaceArmy.com as soon as I buy the domain name. I hope that no one else jumps in and buys it before I do.

Who needs pips when we can have a cold glass of pop?​

A few of you may find this new direction to be disappointing, but I'm sure that most of you will enjoy the cool refreshing flavor of the real thing starting on April 1st.

Pharaoh is already working on an article about finding the right soda for your drinking needs.

I'm also working on a few more articles. Things like How to not get ripped off shopping for cola products, How to select a soda fountain manager, etc, etc.

The website will be moving over to ColaPeaceArmy.com as soon as I buy the domain name. I hope that no one else jumps in and buys it before I do.

Yo Asstmod! You shouldn't post something like that. Someone's going to snatch that domain name before you buy it.

A few of you may find this new direction to be disappointing, but I'm sure that most of you will enjoy the cool refreshing flavor of the real thing starting on April 1st.

For all of you who are really upset by this, I'd like to announce that I'm starting a new service soon. It's called the Beer Peace Army. :p

kul

I'm also working on a few more articles. Things like How to not get ripped off shopping for cola products, How to select a soda fountain manager, etc, etc.

Yo Asstmod! You shouldn't post something like that. Someone's going to snatch that domain name before you buy it.

For all of you who are really upset by this, I'd like to announce that I'm starting a new service soon. It's called the Beer Peace Army. :p[/QUOE]

SodaPop

Look, I entirely agree with this new direction, I am fed up to the teeth reading about these poor brokers that are getting a raw deal from their clients....AND....I'm also fed up with making huge amounts of dollars reading and watching Sive's daily signals..So good onyer FPA, let's hope the argument about which sodapop is the better tasting (CC or Psi) can finally be put to rest. ;)
The FPA has been actively trying to help forex traders for many years, but the time has come for a new direction.

On April 1st, the FPA will take a new direction. All of those scams have left a bad taste in the mouths of everyone here at FPA HQ. We've decided to refresh our point of view. I now invite all of you to pop the tabs on those cans sitting in the corner and join me in a toast...

Welcome to the
COLA PEACE ARMY

As the CPA, this site will now focus on all things related to soft drinks. Here are just some of the changes you can expect to see...

Sive will also write a 40 chapter long set of lessons called Cola Military School. Follow Sodapopruit through the classes given by the Commander in Pops.

The Scam Investigations Committee will become the Flavor Investigations Committee.

Review pages will be added for each soda product instead of by company. We wouldn't want to mix up reviews for Sprite and Coca Cola, would we?

At any other time of the year I would have raised an eyebrow but not on April Fool's day. :p

Great idea.

Will you have a section for cocktails and other derivatives? It is also worth pointing out that the Cola market has the second greatest Liquidity (water takes first place but the market gets frozen near the poles)

Keep on Keeping on :)

Michael

Welcome to the
COLA PEACE ARMY

You guys are awesome

Can I be admin of the Pepsi Forever Fangroup? (Pff)

suggestion

I was wondering when you were going to get around to this. Along with big oil , Obama, and cross dressers, nothing bothers me as much as a bad cola. It is just another way that the "Man" keeps us under control. I look forward to seeing if you can handle the subject.

Back