The FPA website is under attack

LOL --- unfortunately the CFTC is the bad guys --- at least to the retail forex market !

mp

I keep wondering why the CFTC doesn't have a forum like FPA for traders to share info about the bad guys...why is everything at the CFTC so publicly private?

Many thanks to the FPA for doing what the CFTC should be doing. :confused:

Thank You

You guys are the ones that keep the rest of us safe in this fast-moving, oft-scammy forex business. Thank you for being there for all of us.:)

Sounds like some of the scammers out there must be pretty desperate. They're spending a lot of their ill-gotten gains to hire hackers to try to keep people from finding out about them.

Prime4x sounds like a prime suspect, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they are working together with other scam companies on this.

Too bad these scammers don't use money to pay what they owe their clients instead of paying criminals to hide info from people.

Emails is save ?

Hope our emails is save :)

Is there anything we can do to help ?

Last edited:
They are trying to prevent access to the forums. The parts of the system where email addresses are kept haven't been compromised.

The best thing that everyone can do is to tell others that the FPA has information about scammers. The information is so important that the scammers are willing to spend a lot of money paying for a DDoS attack to keep people from reading it.

There is a lot of money in this Business and unfortunately the scammers usually steal a lot of it:mad: Scammers are scammers. They think dirty and act dirty.
I am glad that FPA has a good team to stand these attacks!

They launched something a little different about an hour ago. It knocked the site offline for a little while, but we're back online and the defenses are compensating. Page loading may be a little slow, but I think we can keep it online.

Back