The FPA WILL remove that bad information about me or my company or I WILL sue the FPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The FPA WILL remove that bad information about me or my company or I WILL sue the FPA

The Forex Peace Army has never removed one word because just because someone boldly waved a magic lawsuit stick.

You may want to see some proof this scare tactic doesn't work. Think about this. Do you really think you are the first person who tried to do this at the FPA? If a legal threat was all it took to make bad information go away, there would be nothing but 5 star reviews and the Scam Alerts folder would be empty. Look at the reviews and Scam Alerts folder and think again. Do you think that a bigger site with more reviews would give in to this kind of pressure? Visit Amazon.com and see how many products have bad reviews.

The Forex Peace Army considers using legal threats to control what can be said to be abusive and unethical. If you CLICK HERE, you can read the stories of some people and companies which tried to use legal threats to control what can be said at the FPA.

If you are complaining about a warning the FPA put on a review page or the forums, be aware that the FPA does not put warnings up for fun. Everyone on the forums and reviews teams would prefer to taunt the programmers instead of causing trouble with companies. It's much more fun and doesn't lead to legal threats.

Do you still insist on making a legal threat? If so, please use the Legal Threat Form below. Make sure to include a link to the exact items you are planning to take legal action over.

The FPA expects lawyers to write from an address at their law firms and company representatives to write from an address at the company's domain name. More than once, someone unrelated to a company has used a generic email address to try to cause problems for a company. The best one ever claimed to be from the US Supreme Court, but wrote in from a Yahoo.com address.

Please be aware that the FPA does take certain actions when legally threatened. By contacting the FPA with a legal threat, you are consenting to the FPA taking these actions. You can CLICK HERE to read about how the FPA handles legal threats.

Related Questions

OK, I'm not going to sue the FPA over something a trader wrote. CLICK HERE to find out what else you can do about negative reviews and forums posts

I'm willing to talk in a civilized way about an FPA warning without making legal threats. CLICK HERE to learn about how to resolve Scam Labels and FPA warnings.

Other Review Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Forums Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Company Representative Questions? CLICK HERE

Other Uncategorized Questions:? CLICK HERE

Legal Threat against the FPA

Required
Required
Required
Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back