• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info The FX systems - Alpha Trader

Asking questions about a company
Has anyone heard of tfxsystems.com
Yes, stay away. I bought their AlphaTrader solution. The software has a number of bugs and didn't work properly, couldn't not detected my license, the it didn't open any trades. The only trade it opened resulted in a loss.

I've requested a refund and they rejected, as I didn't have 15 days of verified trades (which I couldn't because the software doesn't work).

As I've paid with Paypal I've opened a case and with all the evidence I hope it will be refunded.

I've been using them for a few weeks. 14 wins 6 losses, naturally im losing money. It seems to make some poor trades, looks like its seeing pullback starting, trading them against the trend. Ive manually cut my losses twice , before the original stop loss was hit. If the risk was 1:3 then it could break even , but at 1:3.8 its just losing. It has lost its myfx log , so im guessing there might have been a problem.

I've complained to Paypal to get a refund, and they refused. Seems that PayPal doesn't care of the refund terms of the supplier and if they honor it or not. They asked me to go take legal action.
If I buy a product that doesn't work they will refund me, but they don't for a software product. How disappointing. :-(
This is the 2nd MT robot I buy that simply doesn't work. I wouldn't recommend anyone investing in such.

Back