1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The FX trading platforms need firm laws which are enforced - EuropeFx

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Amanda Eliasch, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

I traded with (EuropeFX, Maxiflex, Cyprus, Australia, Germany) who have behaved illegally but conveniently say they have not. One man gave bad trades illegally and knowingly when I was doing really well, they upped the swap charges without my knowledge and changed my terms of agreement. FX platforms need go be regulated and watched and despite having regulations they do not keep to them. They also have conflicts of interest. Their names were changed, Danny Morgan is intact Gideon Shumon, Gabriel was Yarel Kehas (The man who gave me the bad trades). They now want to sue me because I said that one of them Roy Almagor was attached to Lee Elbaz who is about to go to prison in America, he is though. Nothing is really legal and everything is disingenuous. My case is with my solicitors and I am happy to move forward as they are slippery to deal with. Full of charm and no integrity.

2. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

According to Mr Lem, Roy Almagor, the owner of Maxiflex and the license holder on behalf of EuropeFx, is threatening to sue me for expressing my right to freedom of speech - saying that I am “blackmailing” him - when I am simply telling the truth.
    In the latest conversation with Mr Lem , we inquired about Ben Givon. Ben Givon is not actively involved by name in any company that operates the EuropeFx/Maxiflex operating structure. EuropeFx - at the time - was operated by Batchimo Limited - owned and operated by Yarel Keha.
    So the pertinent question to ask is why did Mr Lem state that Ben Givon was the owner of this structure & then refused to say exactly what company he owned and why. Givon operates Antelope Systems Limited - a CRM provider for EuropeFx. CRM is a service provided to a company. It does not mean you own the company you provide a service to. However, Mr Lem stated that Ben Givon was the “owner” when asked who Ben Givon was and what he did. Why does this matter?
    It matters because arguably, the EuropeFx/Maxiflex structure gives the impression that EuropeFx is an impartial broker that makes money solely on commission, implying that EuropeFx make money when you do well. This is a false premise. If Givon is the owner as Mr Lem described - then the swap charges and the equity of the client are all collected in the same place - not partitioned as advertised - i.e commission to EuropeFx and Swaps to Maxiflex. This means EuropeFx is not impartial - since there is more money to be gained on swap charges than commissions. Since you can change the swap charges by changing the terms and conditions if you are the license holder of this structure. Maxiflex is the license holder. Meaning it is in the interest of the owner of EuropeFx/Maxiflex for the client to lose because they will make more money by changing the terms and conditions aka “Swap Charges” than a set commission rate. The “swap charges” make it look like the client has lost because of their own poor trading decisions instead of a pre-determined calculated decision taken by the EuropeFx/Maxiflex ownership structure to sabotage a clients trading positions in order to take their trading balance.
    There is no distinction between EuropeFx and Maxiflex - they are simply storefronts for the same scheme. In my case, they advised me to put as much of my money into this structure by promising large profits. They then changed my terms of conditions without informing me - which is illegal. Terms and conditions include swap charges. The swap charges on the positions that were given to me by Yarel Keha - AKA “Gabriel” - were the swap charges that ultimately destroyed my trading balance. EuropeFx then removed all liability from this - by stating they do not receive any of the swap charges. But they do - since Ben Givon owns this structure. Why would a high level employee - such as a client relations manager - someone who deals with legal disputes - disclose the owner and lie about it. Every person on earth who works for somebody - knows - who they are working for. They know who their boss is. So there it is. Ben Givon is the real owner behind this structure. His other company BAFF Affiliate is also registered to the same Cyprus office address as EuropeFx. He then hid his “Whois” address for BAFF Affiliate to prevent us from finding out this information. Likewise he was formerly the director for the operating agent of the German tied agent SF Financial Services. CC markets also provides “CRM services”.
    It is also worth noting that the two people I was dealing with used fake names to hide their identities, one of them was Yarel Keha AKA Gabriel.
    I would also like to clarify that the source of the information that Roy Almagor was in a romantic and business relationship with the alleged fraudster Lee Elbaz, accused of a $145m fraud, is an employee of Batchimo Limited.

oscarra likes this.
  3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@Amanda Eliasch

1) Can you upload statement where the illicit behavior occurred? Screenshots of communications or any video recordings showing manipulations of the trading platform?

2) We need to create a concise timeline of the wrongdoing(s). Can you get this done?

3) Looks like you've already left a review of your experience here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14849/europefx-forex-brokers?per-page=25

4) You can invite broker to this thread here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Search the forum for phrase "broker delete my profit 215000" and you will see that if you gather the right evidence, you reduce the odds of being a full victim completely.

Also read this guide to help you select the right broker: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

4. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

Before further escalate of threatening, scarring off your solicitors and so on…the usual program

absolutely file with the FBI https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx provide all names and details

…..referring any Cypriote regulated Bucket Shops as legal etc….. remains a major OBSCENITY

5. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

A witness who listened to the illegal trade that bankrupted my sight.

Attached Files:

6. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

He is the brother in law of Nir Weitzman who owns Browns Hotels in Israel and the W Hotel Group.

7. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Can you please answer the following questions so that we can better assist you:

1) Can you upload account statement where the illicit behavior occurred?

or Screenshots of communications or any video recordings showing manipulations of the trading platform?

2) We need to create a concise timeline of the wrongdoing(s). Can you get this done?

3) Looks like you've already left a review of your experience here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14849/europefx-forex-brokers?per-page=25

4) You can invite broker to this thread here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

------------------

Search the forum for phrase "broker delete my profit 215000" and you will see that if you gather the right evidence, you reduce the odds of being a full victim completely.

Also read this guide to help you select the right broker: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

8. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

Ben Givon is owner of the Whitestone IP Europe,10 Markets which has been closed down by authorities he also is involved with Europe FX and the owner we have proof. Maxiflex is the (bank) for EuropeFx which is in the same building. There are so many conflict of interests that are evident whatever they say. On top of that they are sponsoring football teams etc. Where do they get the money?

Attached Files:

9. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

10. Amanda Eliasch

Amanda Eliasch Recruit

They told me to take out huge amounts of pounds on June 9th 2018 which bankrupted my platform by June 2019 they then pushed up the swaps and commissions and then I found out the bank end contained people with doubtful reputations. They also changed their names. Danny Morgan became Gideon Shumon and Gabriel who gave the bad trades was called Yarel Kehas. I had originally joined the now defunct 10 markets owned by Ben Givon. Ben Givon owns also Europe FX confirmed by Erez Lem the man who deals with complaints. I then discovered that when I invested some money on Bitcoins by Danny/Gideon the money was not invested. it was stolen. Danny later admitted theft.

Attached Files: