The FXPRIMUS CEO Chris Trikomitis and Management Fxprimus has robbed my Escrow funds!!

Widianingsih

Recruit
Report Fxprimus Escrow Fund as a third party robbed by Fxprimus of $23,130 under Merrylin Primus and Shukri Fib network also cant help my Escrow money back. Till date, there is no good ethics for settlement of these funds cause they rob my clients profit and my Escrow funds, I have been with Fxprimus for 2 years. When I brought in all the clients they just start to robbed us without valid data and couldn't provide correct data and just stalled until this second. I have provided all valid data as proof of transfer as a third party (Escrow) during the client withdrawal process, but still they Fxprimus dare not show the data as a third party escrow, even I invite them face to face (head to head) to speak their truth too dare not show themselves and prefer to rob my ESCROW Funds their way. this shows that one should be careful with the FXPRIMUS broker under CEO Chris Trikomitis. Believe Me, You will see your name in many place about this issue until this money back to me I will post you to many place!!
With this incident, I was forced to go to the Vanuatu authorities and CySEC as a legal bridge over this incident include forum and sosial media. proof that Fxprimus is a dangerous and unsafe broker, not like the Slogan. Anytime they can rob when they see an opportunity to rob investors and IBs (third party Escrow).

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2021-07-14 at 10.50.37.mp4
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.38.45.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.38.45.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.41.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.41.14.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.41.23.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.41.23.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.43.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-03 at 01.43.21.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    80.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    104.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    99.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    87.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    262.7 KB · Views: 5

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Report Fxprimus Escrow Fund as a third party robbed by Fxprimus of $23,130 under Merrylin Primus and Shukri Fib network also cant help my Escrow money back. Till date, there is no good ethics for settlement of these funds cause they rob my clients profit and my Escrow funds, I have been with Fxprimus for 2 years. When I brought in all the clients they just start to robbed us without valid data and couldn't provide correct data and just stalled until this second. I have provided all valid data as proof of transfer as a third party (Escrow) during the client withdrawal process, but still they Fxprimus dare not show the data as a third party escrow, even I invite them face to face (head to head) to speak their truth too dare not show themselves and prefer to rob my ESCROW Funds their way. this shows that one should be careful with the FXPRIMUS broker under CEO Chris Trikomitis. Believe Me, You will see your name in many place about this issue until this money back to me I will post you to many place!!
With this incident, I was forced to go to the Vanuatu authorities and CySEC as a legal bridge over this incident include forum and sosial media. proof that Fxprimus is a dangerous and unsafe broker, not like the Slogan. Anytime they can rob when they see an opportunity to rob investors and IBs (third party Escrow).
@FXPRIMUS.com, can we have your attention here, please?