Services Offered The grail has been found! 100% profit per month. All trades are profitable. Monitoring.

algotrater5555

Recruit
The grail has been found! 100% profit per month. All trades are profitable. Looking for investors, 50/50. Investments from 1000 $. For a potential investor, I can open a monitoring to show the trading. Trading is carried out in cryptocurrencies.

The grail has been found! 100% profit per month. All trades are profitable. Looking for investors, 50/50. Investments from 1000 $. For a potential investor, I can open a monitoring to show the trading. Trading is carried out in cryptocurrencies.

Really!?!?! Wow! That sounds so cool.

Before I part with my hard earned $1000, can you share some info.

1. How long have you been using this 100% per month system? After all, if it's only worked for a few months, how can anyone be sure it's not a lucky fluke?

2. I assume you have examples from several well regulated brokers. Can you please connect those accounts to MyFxBook and also submit them to FPA Performance Testing? Both of those systems allow you to cover pending and active orders, so there will be no concerns about anyone using the shared data as free trading signals.

3. Why would you need anyone to let you managed $1000? Have you done the math?

100% per month for 12 months would turn $1000 into $4,096,000.

100% per month for 24 months would turn $1000 into $16,777,216,000.

100% per month for 36 months would turn $1000 into $68,719,476,736,000.

So, it would take you about 4 years or so to own everything in the world.

If you only had $1 to start with, you can get the initial thousand you need in 10 months.

I'll make you a deal. Can you pass a Pharaoh Challenge? Show results (MyFxBook or FPA Performance Testing) from any 2 regulated brokers not rated as Scam or under 2.2 stars by the FPA. I need to see at least 6 months from the time you begin to publish and a total of at least 9 months. Each month should show a profit of at leas 100%.

If you can do this, I'll arrange to have $1000 places under your management with the results shared here. If you continue to make 100% per month, I'll do something I've NEVER done before. I'll endorse your system. That will bring you a lot more investors.

Or, just admit that your plan exists solely to extract money from people who are blinded by the big profit percentage.

2. I assume you have examples from several well regulated brokers. Can you please connect those accounts to MyFxBook and also submit them to FPA Performance Testing? Both of those systems allow you to cover pending and active orders, so there will be no concerns about anyone using the shared data as free trading signals.
Trading is carried out in cryptocurrencies, on the cryptocurrency exchange. There are other monitoring services.
3. Why would you need anyone to let you managed $1000? Have you done the math?

100% per month for 12 months would turn $1000 into $4,096,000.

100% per month for 24 months would turn $1000 into $16,777,216,000.

100% per month for 36 months would turn $1000 into $68,719,476,736,000.

So, it would take you about 4 years or so to own everything in the world.

If you only had $1 to start with, you can get the initial thousand you need in 10 months
I can overclock the deposit myself in a few months. But I don't want to waste time. I want to start right away with a normal amount.
After all, if it's only worked for a few months, how can anyone be sure it's not a lucky fluke?
Why the system is reliable - I will write in private messages.
I'll make you a deal. Can you pass a Pharaoh Challenge? Show results (MyFxBook or FPA Performance Testing) from any 2 regulated brokers not rated as Scam or under 2.2 stars by the FPA. I need to see at least 6 months from the time you begin to publish and a total of at least 9 months. Each month should show a profit of at leas 100%.
You understand, if there is a good trading system, then after 9 months investors are no longer needed.
If you can do this, I'll arrange to have $1000 places under your management with the results shared here. If you continue to make 100% per month, I'll do something I've NEVER done before. I'll endorse your system. That will bring you a lot more investors.
I do not need many investors, I need a trading partner, I am a trader, he is an investor with whom we will work together. we will constantly communicate via WhatsApp and I will send him a report for the day every day. Many investors are very difficult to administer.
If anyone else has any questions - write in private messages.

I'm willing to consider other monitoring services. I do know some are reliable. Others let you upload anything, giving users the chance to submit false information.

There are plenty of licensed FX brokers offering trade on cryptos.

I've seen many super-profitable systems that worked beautifully, until the day the system wiped out everyone's account. How can you be so absolutely certain your system will work over time when you haven't personally tried it over time? Risking your own money to prove that something works is one thing. Risking other people's money in an unproven system while promising sure returns doesn't sound very ethical.

Even at my very advanced age, I think I'd rather spend an extra 9 or 10 months starting with $1 of my own than go out trying to get access to money from random strangers online. If I'm going to have enough money to own the entire world, even an extra year or two would seem a small price to pay to not let the world know about my shopping plans.

Still, my offer is on the table. If you don't like MyFxBook or FPA PT, feel free to propose an alternative. If you can't try it on a licensed FX broker that carries cryptos, are any of the crypto exchanges you want to use under some form of regulation?

Looks like another person making wild claims of profits isn't brave enough to prove such incredible abilities. :p

Back