the ifc markets co. didn"t pay my commission IB

Shariati3030

Recruit
HI
I AM MOHAMMAD REZA SHARIATI the IB 5155 with IB account no: 44303 for ifc markets co.
my problem is that my commission as informed by IB net trade software of ifc markets co. is: 3663.69 $ ( note to the attachment) but they payed only 851 $ in my account : 44303 .
the ifc company informed in their internet site & their advertising that they will pay IB commission for each lot of transactions 10$ .
i send several email to them (support@ifcmarkets.com and far@ifcmarkets.com) and ask them to salve my problem but they didn't respond me.therfore in attachment i am sending the software IB calculation and my customer account history and asking you to order to ifc markets co. pay rest of my commission ( 2812 $)to my account 44303 ASAP.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
HI
I AM MOHAMMAD REZA SHARIATI the IB 5155 with IB account no: 44303 for ifc markets co.
my problem is that my commission as informed by IB net trade software of ifc markets co. is: 3663.69 $ ( note to the attachment) but they payed only 851 $ in my account : 44303 .
the ifc company informed in their internet site & their advertising that they will pay IB commission for each lot of transactions 10$ .
i send several email to them (support@ifcmarkets.com and far@ifcmarkets.com) and ask them to salve my problem but they didn't respond me.therfore in attachment i am sending the software IB calculation and my customer account history and asking you to order to ifc markets co. pay rest of my commission ( 2812 $)to my account 44303 ASAP.
This is the link of the IFC Rep IFC Markets

Send him a private message regarding this thread and ask him to explain here.