I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

The Reason

Hello there Gang,

As I lurk the boards studying new material for my trading, I notice the "nay" sayers that come and go on the regular. They join to tell you that you shouldn't do it because of the "loss", or "how you're just going to lose your money...."

Sadly, these people are known as "Dream-Killers". They are so against you and your success that they somehow feel it is important to attack your dreams so that you too can quit. They need someone else to support their failure, giving them a more justifiable means to their "giving up".

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!​

They jump into the Forex ring without any understanding of how tedious this business is. They let Greed control their every move, so they dive in head first, when the other "seasoned" traders are just now feeling comfortable enough to walk towards the deep end.

The poem was posted for a reason, R. Frost states that he took the road less traveled by, and that it has made all the difference. The road to success isn't meant for everyone. They're walking behind everyone else trying to find success after so many others have already exhausted the gold mine. Forex is a powerful beast, and you have to respect her or she will chew you up, spit you out, and then come back to stomp on you one last time.

It takes that other type of person to look towards that other path and not buckle in the knee when considering the journey. No, it's not the "normal way" to go, and yes, "it's riskier", but when you reach your destination, unlike the others that have traveled the other path and are still in the beginning of their 30+ year journeys, remember that moment when you braved the extreme, and put a saddle on your newly trained pet, Forex. As we ride on into the sunset while never looking back, remember the beginning steps towards our destinations of financial freedom.

I'll be happy to buy you all a drink when I see the rest of you there.

Later Cowboys,

Reign :cool:

Last edited:
Haven't been to sleep... Hacking away at Forex again, learning as much as I can before I try and enter another trade. Developing more and more strategies that may help in the future. Every question about lot size, risk, stop loss, etc, I'm going back and reading about it until I understand it.

I refuse to have any "Dumb moments" in a trade, or just simply hoping that the machine will just do the work. Everything I do from now on will have an actual formula that applies to my decision. That being said, I think I'm about to call it a night....well...I guess Morning would be more appropriate.

Later

It's been awhile,

I'm still managing to dream big, but everyday I make more of an effort to turn my dreams into reality. I work at night, and as soon as I get off I'm sitting in front of my computer "Hacking" away again. As of now I have a strategy, and it's coming down to fine tuning. Hope you all are well, and making your forex journeys profitable.

Later

how is your 'hacking' and strategy coming along?
do you have any charts for us to look at?

Good luck Reign

Hey there fellow Cowboys!

Just a quick update:

I'm in the phases of moving right now, still surfing with the guppies, but I just wanted to check in. When all is finalized, I will check back in. Til then, here's to your trading.

Salude

Hello there Forex Guru's. Just checking in with you all. Hope all is well. Finally got everything in and settled. looking forward to making this move, one to remember.

Why oh why can't American traders have accounts with Dukascopy? I'm pouting lol. I would love to be able to open an account with them.

Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone. I just wanted to check in. Other than Fxcm and Oanda, are there any other brokers that are available for US traders that you might recommend, in good standing?

Last edited:
Back