The MAXCFD Agent who scammed me.Mike Ross.Photo

Alan_D

Recruit
I don't need to go into details about how I got scammed by MAXCFD.The scenario is just like everyone else's who got scammed by them and other scumbags like them of all thier hard earned money.Cannot make a withdrawal etc.
But I refuse to be a victim.Heres a photo of the scumbags,I know Mike Ross isn't his Real Name nor that of his assistant Natasha Lucas.I know MAXCFD/Chemmi holdings/and it's people lurk around these forums.So if you are reading this I know where you live,I know your real Names and I know where you Bank.I will make your lives a living hell with the full support of Interpol,The isreali police, Hungarian police, Croatian police,Austrian police,Chinese police,Cypriot police.

Attachments

• Mike Ross Natasha Lucas Maxcfd.jpg
    Mike Ross Natasha Lucas Maxcfd.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 17
I think you should still follow the normal procedures:

1) Leave a review with MAXCFD review page.

2) invite them here with the invite tool on this thread (it might be disabled if they are already labeled a scam).

3) submit more information on how you were scammed. I know you think this is redundant, but it is important for historical purposes.

4) How are you so sure those in the photo work for MaxCFD? How do you know for sure those are their real names?

They have already been labelled as a scam.

I took this picture myself.

This is the MAXCFD Agent I personally dealt with.

ok. Can you elaborate more on the meetings between you two? How many times did you meet. approximate dates. And how much was stolen? I know this can be painful, but details are important. If for any other reason, it may help someone else relate to the story and avoid getting scammed (by the same broker or a different broker with a similar scam)

It takes some courage to come forward and do these scam alerts. Thank you.

On the 3rd of October (2017) after a Google search I came upon the Maxcfd website.I was interested in investing and trading in Bitcoin and Maxcfd was offering a platform by which one can sign up with a deposit of 300 pounds.I filled in an online form and sent a card transfer for 300 pounds.As I thought I would give it a try.I also sent in copies of my i.d ,bank details and utility bill.
The next day October 4th 2017,I received a call from an individual who introduced himself as Mike Ross who claimed to be a senior account manager at Maxcfd and he would be trading on my behalf and asked for my permission to do so via a document that I was emailed.I signed and returned the form via email.I did ask about his qualifications and about The company Maxcfd.I also received a call from 2 other agents of Maxcfd.Whose names I cannot recall in October of 2017.They both attempted to answer all the questions that I had.Specifically Who owns Maxcfd,is my investment capital safe.Is Maxcfd regulated,what are the stipulations regarding withdrawals and the location of thier offices.
I was told that as traders their purpose was to make money for their clients using the spotoption platform which was licenced and regulated by the Cyprus securities and exchange commission.
I informed Maxcfd's agents that my intention was to trade in small volumes as a regular source of monthly income which I would seek to withdraw at the end of a trading period.Maxcfd and thier agent Mike Ross agreed that based on my requirements they can offer various levels or tiers of membership which co-incide with various benefits.These tiers of membership would be based on how much capital is invested,the trading volumes and the yields based on market performance.I tried to walk on the side of caution because I don't know these people and I only agreed to trade on Bitcoin.
However after having spoken to three agents.I felt I'd let them prove my concerns about thier legitimacy wrong.Within a week after my initial 300 pound deposit.I was asked to log into my account to see my bonuses and the details of the trades done on my behalf.I was then told by Mike Ross that he can offer me two quarterly trading events that would be ongoing and would meet the criteria of my requirements as a regular source of investment income.One would be the American non farm Payroll or NFC.And earnings season which is based on a combination of trading in traditional stocks and other indicies relating to the American consumer market and well known companies.
I was told further that to be included as a client of these trades which were capital secured.I would need to make a deposit of 25 thousand GBP.At the end of this trading period my Investment capital would be returned to me and I can decide wether to re-Invest or withdraw my bonus.
I made 5) 5 thousand charges on my credit card to Maxcfd over the phone totalling 25 thousand GBP.An email was sent by Mike Ross outlining exactly what the capital was used to be trading with.Namely the NFP event,what it is what it entails and the projected return.
After this trading period of the NFC my online account had a shown a considerable bonus added as a result of this trading in the NFC.I was again contacted by Mike Ross who gloated about his performance in trading and asked me if I wanted to withdraw my initial investment.I said yes and my debit card was credited which showed on my account to confirm the amount of 25k in 5 credits of 5k each as I had deposited.Strangely the credited funds did not come from the same bank that I paid into.
I was then told about upgrading my account status to a premium account.
I asked what this would entail and an email was sent to me from Maxcfd outlining the various levels of client membership.As a premium member.I was told and as documented in the email.A premium account holder would be invited to trade in exclusive trading events,hedge funds,all trades and trading capital would be secure and full access to funds and transfers of bonuses would be completed upon request in a 24-72 hour turnaround time.
There would be 24hr access to traders via instant messenger on their premium membership trading platform.
In order to qualify I would have to have deposited 250 thousand GBP to qualify as a premium member to enjoy these benefits.I was also told that I would be educated on making trades myself,the trading on the NFP and Earning season events will continue automatically as well as other indicies which would seem to be profitable and moving on the global stock market.All of which would be guaranteed.
I told Mike Ross that I cannot come up with 250k in one lump sum.And despite the bonuses and the fact that my initial deposit was credited back to me.Im not comfortable going any further with that level of investment with someone I've never met,but just a voice on the other end of the phone.
Mike Ross continued to trade utilising my online trading account and accruing bonuses.Almost on a two day basis he would call stating that I should look at my account balance and the trades he's undertaken.He would end each conversation requesting and demanding that I transfer more money in.When I was unable to do so,he asked me to recommend a friend and if they signed up he will continue to trade and put me into the premium account.
I recommended my friend Mark to Mike Ross and Maxcfd.My friend Mark signed up and he had a similar experience to myself and signed up immediately as a premium account holder.
One of the stipulations of Mark joining up was that Mike Ross would agree to meet in person.Both Myself and Mark met Mike Ross and his secretary in London at a restaurant in February of last year 2018.I took photos of him and his secretary.
I enquired about his background and he claimed to be american,he spoke with a bit of an accent and claimed he was Jewish.
Nevertheless after meeting Ross I continued to be contacted by him on a regular basis and made several deposits over the course of this 2018.Ross continued to trade utilising my Maxcfd account specifically on the NFP and Earning season.Everytime I made a deposit I confirmed what the deposit was for, via email and my deposits we're validated with a deposit certificate which was signed electronically.I was told that I would be able to withdraw any amount from my account when I have made the required deposit amount of 250k and my trading and account bonuses have reached on or about 1 million USD.
I began to receive 3rd party emails in August of this year from organisations claiming that they are representing individuals who have been scammed by maxcfd,it's parent company Chemmi holdings and referenced Mike Ross by name in these emails.
In a phonecall I confronted Mike Ross about these emails and forwarded them to him.His defense was that there are disgruntled ex employees of the Maxcfd who are attempting to discredit the organisation and they have joined up with ex clients who have not met their trading requirements to allow for the release of their bonuses but are now wanting their funds back.I was re assured that this does not affect myself or my friend Mark and our funds and bonuses are safe and will be easily accessible when our targets are met.Its worth mentioning that every wire transfer that I made was always to Maxcfd as the beneficiary to the same account in Denmark.Up untill August when Mike Ross instructed me to not put the name Maxcfd in any fields for referencing the bank transfer.Instead he said to reference the transfers with can invoice number which he provided every time as well as the name of the bank account I was paying into was changed to Trustnet as the beneficiary as opposed to Maxcfd as before.However the bank account number that I was paying into was the same as maxcfd.At that point I wrote an email to Mike Ross to forward to his legal department to state in writing where clients funds are held in escrow,what jurisdiction and licences are they regulated by and other pertinent information regarding Maxcfd and Chemmi holdings.What recourse do a client take if Maxcfd folds and how do I recover my money.I was told that my funds are held in an escrow account and it will be released when all agreements are met.I received an email response from their so called legal Dept.Which reiterated that they were licensed by Spotoption and regulated by Cysec and all investors funds are held in escrow and secure.
By late August to early October of 2018 I had not had any call, email or any other form of contact from Mike Ross after our last conversation about that matter.
Then in mid October I received a call from someone calling himself Steve Lewis.As he introduced himself he stated that he was Mike Ross' boss and the the senior account manager of Maxcfd.He went on to inform me that Mike Ross would no longer be handling my account and he has left the company.Steve Lewis went on to say that Mike Ross has personally advised him to ''look after'' myself and my friend Mark.
I told Steve Lewis that there has not been any activity or trading on my account since I last spoke to Mike Ross in August.He then informed me that I had orders and positions still open and trading but they have not been closed.At this point I was very close to meeting my trading targets as I did do a few trades myself.I also informed Steve Lewis about the 3rd party emails from individuals and wealth recovery company's stating that Maxcfd had defrauded them and that I myself had been a victim.Steve Lewis said he would look into this and bring it to the attention of his legal department.His candor was very dismissive about this and he seemed to simply try to change the subject and not address my concerns head on at all.Instead he kept insisting that I need to deposit more funds as he had closed orders that were left open by Mike Ross and my account is close to the point now in terms of the balance including deposits and bonuses of 1 million.I asked about being able to withdraw my funds and he said yes that is not going to be a problem whatsoever.With that assurance I made a final wire transfer and waited.There was one order that Steve Lewis put on that ran from September to Early December.This order was left un managed until I finally closed it myself.The Balance on my account now stands at over 1 million USD.
I have tried contacting Maxcfd and it's agents by all means.There has been no response from the numerous emails.No contact via the live messenger on the trading platform,calls to contact numbers are not connecting.
I have tried processing withdrawals through my account platform but when input is made for withdrawal the system generates an error message.
I have found out that the Spotoption platform is not moderated and hasn't been since February of this year when the American FBI raided thier offices in Isreal.Yet Maxcfd and it's agents continued to perpetrate that it was secure and legitimate.I also understand that binary, cfd and some forex was banned and made unavailable to retail investors in August this year yet Maxcfd continued to offer trading and financial services illegally by making false claims and solicited funds by pressure and subversive means.I now have no access to my account,when i visit the URL address the page says that the server is invalid or non-existant.Thankfully I have took screenshots before this,I need to recoup my invested funds and bonuses as this is my life's savings now disappeared with these crooks.

Thank you for such detail. But a couple of things need to be clarified:

1) How much total was deposited from yourself? If you remember the approximate dates, that would be helpful also.
2) How much total was deposited from your friend? If you remember the approximate dates, that would be helpful also.

I'm trying to separate the actual cash/credit deposited vs any "bonuses". I came up with $25.3k GBP for you + $25k GBP for your friend.

In total both my Friend and I deposited 250k in total.The agreement with Mike Ross was that that after placing that amount in.We would be premium account holders,who would benefit from secure trades on the NFP and Earnings season.We we're also told that we would be able to make any withdrawals as we liked.Because as premium account holders our trades were managed by him and by invitation only.I have all emails to back this up.And after Invested for the first time in October of 2017 in the NFP event I was able to withdraw my bonus as I stated previously. Mike Ross also stated that going forward as premium members we we're not subject to the basic terms and conditions of trading 40 times per 1dollar of bonus.Before we can make withdrawals.And that was proven because I had made a bonus withdrawal that he approved.
We we're also told that when our account bonuses reached a specific figure we can withdraw all of our funds and bonuses.Which it did in my case in November of last year.
At this point they stopped responding to calls and emails and revoked access to my account.Now their entire website and premium account platform supposedly licensed by Spotoption is now defunct and non existent.

Back