The MAXCFD Agent who scammed me.Mike Ross.Photo

Hi Adam,

this was my experience.
Hope can help!!

Hi guys!
Finally, after a really grueling month, I managed to recover my money today (€ 3,000) by wire transfer.
I will tell you my experience.
I opened an maxcfd account in November 2017 and made a transfer of € 3,000.
I forwarded the required documents and my account was fully verified on December 20th.
After some trade I realized I could not spend time on this kind of transactions and I decided to withdraw my money.
On 22 February 2018 I asked to withdraw the amount from the maxcfd account.
I was immediately contacted by an advisor, who asked me for more money (€ 2,000) to reach a hypothetical minimum amount without which maxcfd would not have authorized my withdrawal, blackmailing me.
The advisor also tried to ask me the credit card number to debit the amount.
I obviously refused, and I immediately wrote an email asking for explanations.
At this point a series of emails began, written each time by a different referent, which opened a "ticket" asking me to fill in other documents without which my account would not have been fully verified, trying to deny having already checked it in December.
I have also received dozens of phone calls from various London and Liverpool numbers, but I have never responded to them.
I got informed on the internet, and I found out that maxcfd is reported as a probably fraudulent company that is not authorized by the English FCA
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chemmi-holdings-max-cfd.
In addition, maxcfd is controlled by the chemmi holdings, another company of dubious origin outside the control circuit of the FCA.
At this point I decided to write reporting to everyone the scam I was suffering, asking for help: I reported this fraud to sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldcrearing.org.
I also have sent my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.ukreporting all the details I have of the scam I was undergoing.
In every complaint I always attached copies of my bank transfer and the emails I exchanged with the various characters involved.
I warned maxcfd to have forwarded my official complaints, writing every time to all the email addresses available to me (csupport@maxcfd.com,stevel@maxcfd.com, support@maxcfd.com, graced@maxcfd.com, documents@rightsignature.com, support@worldclearing.org).
I spoke or exchanged emails with Lena Davis, Steve Lewis, Jessica Black, Dennis Crow, Sandra Bukowski, Grace Paul, James Xavier, Stephy Williams.
I also contacted a law firm (UK) to find out if there were any conditions for a complaint against maxcfd \ chemmi holdings, and there obviously are.
Today, March 21th, after tens of emails, Worldcrearing has finally credited my money to my bank account, my nightmare is over!
My advice is this: make all the official complaints, write to all the addresses you have, remember also that you are willing to take legal action against not only the maxcfd, but also the individual advisors with whom you speak or write, keep a copy of every email or record phone calls in which you are blackmailed, and don't be discouraged at the first waste, I took a month to get my money back.
Turn this information on threads, I will copy this answer where I can.
I wish you to recover your money and I hope I have been able to help you.
Good luck!

Hi Alan, I'm hearing that apparently they will refund your money if you pay 10% tax! I had anther person who had been scammed by them contact me with a friend request on Facebook messenger! I friended her and asked how she heard of me and she said that she was also scammed by Maxcfd and that she found me in one of the forums, Any she said that she got her money back from them after paying 10% tax. Prior to that she said that she tried sewing them and that her solicitor recommended she pay the tax so she did and received her tax. I still very skeptical that this could be more of a scam from them and that the girl that friended me on facebook is actually an insider!
Have you come across this or know of anyone thats had the same thing happen to them??

I don't need to go into details about how I got scammed by MAXCFD.The scenario is just like everyone else's who got scammed by them and other scumbags like them of all thier hard earned money.Cannot make a withdrawal etc.
But I refuse to be a victim.Heres a photo of the scumbags,I know Mike Ross isn't his Real Name nor that of his assistant Natasha Lucas.I know MAXCFD/Chemmi holdings/and it's people lurk around these forums.So if you are reading this I know where you live,I know your real Names and I know where you Bank.I will make your lives a living hell with the full support of Interpol,The isreali police, Hungarian police, Croatian police,Austrian police,Chinese police,Cypriot police.
Now they use Duxa Trade to do exactly same thing. My story is literally your story.

Now they use Duxa Trade to do exactly same thing. My story is literally your story.

scam like these been ongoing for a long time, with proper office, employ large amount of people cold calling, promoting on social media every day, maybe even management have best employee of the month award, insurance coverage, overtime allowance, incentive lol

Code:
https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-uncover-100-million-online-trading-scam/a-47699549

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi Alan, Have you had any sucess. I am happy to chat on my experience. The owners of Binary Tilt live here in Perth. Text me on REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have any useful facts about a company, post the information where everyone can see it.

Interesting read above and sorry to everyone who has fallen victim. I have recently been scammed by Bleaxmond (formerly Blix Group) and linked to Duxa Capital who they apparently merged with. I was originally introduced to Mike Ross and Rose Kravitz (at the time Blix Group) back in April whose name and photo appear above, however, he was apparently suspended around June time and my account got taken over by their supposed CTO (Chief Trading Officer) Michelle Varella aided by Leo Davies and Kaya Greene. The company name changed to Bleaxmond in June and things just went from bad to worse. I got totally sucked in to the tune of £280k I haven't yet contacted my bank or credit card company as this is all quite fresh and I'm still in shock. Has anyone else encountered these scammers and what did you do ?

Back