The perfect broker

Trad3r

Recruit
Hi all, I'm looking for a broker who has all of these characteristics:

- MT4 or MT5 software
- Real Straight Through Processing trading, with II level market depth information
- Leverage of 1:500
- Placed in a "normal" country, not in a fiscal paradise, and regulated
- Minimum initial deposit of 500$ or below

I know that I'm asking too much, but I think this would be the perfect broker for all traders like me that want to trade in forex with a mini account and fair rules.

Anyone can help me?

Yes, it's asking too much. The US has legislated that the max. leveraging is 100:1, and the UK's max is 200:1.

Even though your criteria is, to my knowledge, impossible, I'll take your parameters and raise you one 'I don't want to have any risk and I want to make a conservative six percent.'

That's perfect enough for me.

Fire Pips highly recommended "Dukascopy, MB Trading and TradeStation".

I am still very much a Newbie (+4 months on Demo), but after months of searching the internet, I happen to agree with him and so will concentrate practicing more on these 3 brokers' Demo Accounts.

Additionally, I am trying out signals e-mailed to me by free "Forex Signal".

Cheers!

Your criteria is a tall ask to say the least but check out One Financial, they are a UK, FSA regged company with nice tight spreads, loads of products and just $250 to open.

Go to this website

Hi Trad3r
I recommend taking a look at the following website!

100 Forex Brokers

This website includes a lot of brokers giving you lots of information! But before you decide for any broker make sure to read enough reviews about it for example in the FPA's review session.

Regards

There are no perfect women either, but we have to find one where we can tolerate their crap year after year. (Note: I love you honey!)

Fire Pips highly recommended "Dukascopy, MB Trading and TradeStation".

I am still very much a Newbie (+4 months on Demo), but after months of searching the internet, I happen to agree with him and so will concentrate practicing more on these 3 brokers' Demo Accounts.

Additionally, I am trying out signals e-mailed to me by free "Forex Signal".

Cheers!

Good one Rahman,take your time and you will not regret it.It is better to use one year developing a strategy than demo trading only for 2 or 3 months only to blow up all your money in less than 3 months due to greed and vague expectation.

This is based on my experience,then i had thought i knew almost everything but i knew very little.What helped me was that i was not greedy so i did not blow up my account.Now i have been able to bring the same account back to live and open 2 other accounts.

If Trad is ready to do same,he would realize that leverage 500:1 will not be in his interest,he would know that choice of broker is personal and that expectation from brokers varies so,there is no perfect broker.Therefore,choice of broker is based on SELF EVALUATION and not on the recommendation of anybody.He would discover a lot about factors that move the market.He would also be confident enough to deal with emotion which is associated with trading.

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm looking for a broker who has all of these characteristics:

- MT4 or MT5 software
- Real Straight Through Processing trading, with II level market depth information
- Leverage of 1:500
- Placed in a "normal" country, not in a fiscal paradise, and regulated
- Minimum initial deposit of 500$ or below

I know that I'm asking too much, but I think this would be the perfect broker for all traders like me that want to trade in forex with a mini account and fair rules.

Anyone can help me?

You can try AFB.. Arab financial Brokers
Leverage is 200:1... STP broker, low spread And Good thing yet is i haven't seen any -ve comments in any forum. I am trading with them Since 6 months or no.. i haven't seen any slippage or any bull**** so far.

Back