The Reason Why Traders Lose?

There are many reasons traders fail in forex trading. One of the biggest reasons traders fail in forex trading is due to the fact that they get impatient while trading. They need to realize this thag forex trading is for the calm and collective. You don't need aggression in this platform.

The items you are putting forward are not really reasons but simply excuses and justifications. What's more, these excuses don't automatically mean a trade will lose. They can make the exact same mistakes and be a winner. This is because every excuse used to justify a loss can also be used to justify a win.

For example, greed is not synonymous with losing. There are many greedy and successful traders both in the forex and stock markets.

No matter what reason you put forward, greed, anger, bad emotions, lack of education, the list is endless, it doesn't mean a trader will become a loser. If your trading plan is good then no matter how you trade you should be successful. Remember always plan your trade, trade your plan.

There is only one truism, regardless of how you trade, you can never ever say, I lost more than I won but I'm winning!

The items you are putting forward are not really reasons but simply excuses and justifications. What's more, these excuses don't automatically mean a trade will lose. They can make the exact same mistakes and be a winner. This is because every excuse used to justify a loss can also be used to justify a win.

For example, greed is not synonymous with losing. There are many greedy and successful traders both in the forex and stock markets.

No matter what reason you put forward, greed, anger, bad emotions, lack of education, the list is endless, it doesn't mean a trader will become a loser. If your trading plan is good then no matter how you trade you should be successful. Remember always plan your trade, trade your plan.

There is only one truism, regardless of how you trade, you can never ever say, I lost more than I won but I'm winning!
How you can be greed when it's basically incompatible with trading plan? Trading without targets looks like a hell for me. What target can be set with greed btw? MORE?

It's not incompatible and is one of the most common justifications used by traders to why they lose when trading.

Greed causes traders who have a winning position to allow it to become a loser. When the trader became greedy the trade wasn't in a losing position But it isn't greed that took their winnings. It may also have been the justification they used as to why they didn't follow their trading plan, but greed wasn't the factor as to why they lost money.

It's was only when the price went from a profitable status, through break-even to a losing state that they actually lost any money.

Greed may have been the justification used but it was not the real reason, they simply ended up losing more than they won!

There are many reasons that people fail in forex trading. One of the biggest reasons that they fail is because most of them don't do demo account trading. You should always do demo trading. It provides with an outstanding platform that helps you in getting familar with the forex market. So, give demo trading a shot.

For how long did you trade on a demo account before you decided to try to do so on a live one?

Yes there are so many reason why many traders lose in forex trading, emotion also as one big reason the cause of failure in trading, if in every trades only based on emotion to make any decision, hence these transactions will less quality and not based on analysis, trading without proper plan trading also as one reason why many traders lose

Certainly having the trading education is the main sole important concept which each and every aspirant traders should equip themselves with, without which making consistent gains in the forex market is highly impossible.

Forex trading is like as the battle between us and the market, if we have not sufficient knowledge hence will beat by the market, so as trader besides needs to hard work also need smart work to make betterment result, that needs to build is about mindset about trading, so many newbie they come to forex with high expectation to make easy money, while forex trading is not instant way to make money, especially how to make profit consistently, so many traders although already having long time experience still possible facing with failure in trading

There are many reasons why traders lose, first and foremost reason being that they do not have a past history of trading others include the reason that they are not guided well if they are trading for the first time. Forex trading is a technical trade and requires a sound set of skills.

Back