The Reason Why Traders Lose?

As we all know that no one can track one reason for failure in forex market. The reasons can be many. But while discussing with various members of this forum I have found some common reasons and they are given below:

1. Not working with a reliable, trusted and regulated trading platform.

2. Not working with appropriate broker as per a trader’s own trading requirements.

3. Lack of proper skills, knowledge, aptitude about financial market and forex trading.

4. Lack of maturity regarding doing trades in decentralized market.

5. Moreover lack of patience, hard work and perseverance can have serious impact on failure.

6. Not taking demo trading accounts seriously and thereby learning remains incomplete.

7. Last but not the list, lack of proper risk management and money management.

yeah i agree with you,its a gradual process there's no fast lane in success you just have to learn,my solution was two things - gaining experience and engaging in self-reflection to figure out where I did wrong I am very far from not making any of them again to me is a great recoup to all my loose.

Most people become unrealistic when come into trading. In any other business with 10$k, people's profit expectation is realistic. But when it comes to forex their expectation soars 10 times or more. That too with being skilled. Most traders even don't know what they are doing.

There are many reasons of failure in Forex but most common reason is the lack of basic knowledge and experience that leads us towards loss so our first objective should be learning and avoid repeat the same mistake to overcome the loss

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.

Just some learning is not enough for good trading that involve less loss. Having good learning too traders can loose their amount in this market. We can not mention any fix reason for loss. It can be due to many reasons or anyone reason. You said right one can not get earning here until not meet requirements of trading.

Losses are inevitable, you should just take it. But what I like about trading is that it inspires you to learn more about analytics and signs. I believe in good analytics, it's really helpful.

I think, the main reason why huge number of traders lose their money is the lack of patience and adequate knowledge of the market. Many trades can not control their emotions and get panic which results into huge losses. What do you people think about it?

There might be many reasons why traders drain their money, starting from the problems regarding the trading strategy, ending with the market volatility. But mostly it's the absence of knowledge and experience.

The reason behind the loss of money in forex is that the begginers don't know about the forex market. They also don't know about the stock exchange and when to make a investment. To know about these things is very important for the trader if he wants to be a good trader.

Back