The Reason Why Traders Lose?

There are many reasons a trader loses. Trading is a complicated place with greater chance of failure than success. A trader could be less educated about the basics and fundamentals of the trade. He could lose because of his patience.

There are many reasons a trader loses. Trading is a complicated place with greater chance of failure than success. A trader could be less educated about the basics and fundamentals of the trade. He could lose because of his patience.
Yes you are right, there may be several reasons of losing in forex, along with the less knowledge of basics and fundamentals, poor money management, lack of experience, indiscipline are also the common reasons which are responsible for traders lose in forex.

Actually so many reason why trader fail and loss money, but we can learn from these mistake, usually on trading not always we can analyze the trend with accurate all the time, if this is mistake hence we can learn then how to determine best entry point, but if our mistake because greedy, over trading and bad emotion control, we ned to keep discipline on next trading opportunity

One main reason what I feel is greed.
When a trader start to get some profit he wants to increase it exponentially and this is the hit. Being disciplined is difficult but it is the only way to avoid major losses.

Yes most people come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. To over this being skilled is the solution.

Avoiding greed is a thing you can never achieve in forex market because we come in this market to make good money not just normal money.

But don't forget that more greed can even blow up your account.

I think the guy is saying the same thing that greed is a bad thing in forex trading but he is also saying that it is not easy to avoid greed because you see this market as money making machine.

Avoiding greed is a thing you can never achieve in forex market because we come in this market to make good money not just normal money.

No I don't think so. What you are saying that is not greed. No doubt, everyone comes here to make money. Greed is when your expectation and skills do not match. Suppose I am not enough skilled but I want to make unrealistic profit like 5% per day. That's greed. When you know how much skilled you are and act accordingly, then you get rid of greed.

You can't pinpoint a reason why traders lose. There are many reasons for their failure.The top reason is that they become overconfident and become cocky. They need to trade with humbleness and give the market the respect it deserves.

Many of the beginners loses because they don't know what they are doing or what the forex market really is. They also don't have the strategy for making the move as they don't learn about the market and start trading. Which is a very bad habit of beginners.

Back