The scam of the company Rich Sun Corporation

Edelman

Recruit
Rich Sun Corporation has become the main promoter of investments and recommendations of companies that hide the monetary theft to clients and investors of great importance and beginners.

The company has served to promote different websites such as: btcmt4.com, companies that have been warned by different regulatory bodies throughout Europe, companies that have only cheated. I want to spread this because I was scammed by that company when I hired their services. It is a lack of respect for the community that these trading systems companies are thieves and only steal the money of others. Did something similar happen to someone else?

Rich Sun Corporation has become the main promoter of investments and recommendations of companies that hide the monetary theft to clients and investors of great importance and beginners.

The company has served to promote different websites such as: btcmt4.com, companies that have been warned by different regulatory bodies throughout Europe, companies that have only cheated. I want to spread this because I was scammed by that company when I hired their services. It is a lack of respect for the community that these trading systems companies are thieves and only steal the money of others. Did something similar happen to someone else?
Thanks for the sharing information, You can open a new thread regarding your scamming issue.

Edelman how much were you frauded?

Back