The story of a Pumpkin

pumpkinpie78

Recruit
Hello everyone. I came across FPA through MoneyTec. 4 years ago, I took 2 months off from work to daytrade. It was an up and down battle, very treacherous. I finally gave up. I closed my account and archived my files. Then I realized my bills have piled up. I didn't know what to do. God answered my call with the blizzards of 2003 (I live in the Northeast). I went out and snow shoveled. On one stretch, I snow shoveled 54 hours straight in -40 degree wind chills. I didn't think it was humanly possible, but I did it. Afterwards, for the next 4 years, I didn't talk or read about the Forex, Commodity, or Stocks. Until 1 month ago, I unzipped my archived Forex files. One of the first thing I did was go to the MoneyTec site. I found FPA there, and yes I can totally relate to the ideals and philosophies of FPA. I might have lost the battle, but I am a soldier and I will win the war.
I am here to teach and to learn. What I have accomplish so far in the last month - review of the basics and EA hosting. There's a couple of companies I came across that will host your EA, one of them is free. I haven't tried them out, but if you're interested, let me know. I have opt to host EA's with a home computer and using LogMein to remotely control the computer (ie trailing stop losses when I'm at my day job or having a cup of latte at Starbucks). It's pretty self explanatory, again, if you need help doing it, let me know. What I need to know is - How to file the trading biz as an S-Corporation and general info. on tax issues? So, if anyone has this info, it will be much appreciated. Very well, this is my greeting and I look forward to a prosperous new year for all of us. Thank you.

Back