• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The Traders Domain broker not trustable. SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
@The_Traders_Domain would like to invite you to the conversation. If you be so kind to check upon this post and proceed with the withdrawal of my money.
Now, Follow this....

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14449/thetradersdomain-forex-brokers then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Now, Follow this....

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14449/thetradersdomain-forex-brokers then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Thank you for your help @FxMaster. I have invited the company when i first publish the treat. I just made a review on the link you sent.
Lets hope the company can answer and proceed with the withdrawal of my profits.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 4.04.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 4.04.35 PM.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 5
Thank you for your help @FxMaster. I have invited the company when i first publish the treat. I just made a review on the link you sent.
Lets hope the company can answer and proceed with the withdrawal of my profits.
You need to invite them by Inviting option to this thread,

Read this carefully "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread."

OP Screen shot.jpg

This client used a latency arbitrage system and we told him that. Our banks who act as our counter party review all trades before we issue funds.

The client received his original deposit back and was told he is not allowed to trade on our platform again.

@The_Traders_Domain again ??!

View attachment 62059

Since when does THE BANK review, assess and suspends trade accounts? Furthermore, isn't cryptocurrency your method of money in-out transactions? And define toxic/abusive trading on your platform.

@yanistroc you said 'The Traders Domain isnt a regulated broker and as i could see dont have a reputation'
Ok...then why did you open account and made a deposit?
The bank in this instance is our counter party. All fx trades are sent to a counter party through our aggregator.

Once again the client received their original deposit back and under our Customer Agreement we specifically note this:

This client used an arbitrage system, we provided examples of where they were abusing the system. Once again we have been operational for 4 years and we run a very clean operation.

Once again as an example which we sent to you:

You were opening both buy and sell positions at the same time:

2021.01.10 23:44:2334674006XAUUSDsell
2021.01.10 23:44:2534674015XAUUSDbuy

2021.01.11 08:17:1134692351XAUUSDsell
2021.01.11 08:17:1634692422XAUUSDbuy

2021.01.19 07:47:1135064792EURUSDbuy
2021.01.19 07:47:3035064863EURUSDsell

2021.01.19 15:46:4523155632XAUUSDsell
2021.01.19 15:46:5023155643XAUUSDbuy

2021.01.20 01:00:1923171179XAUUSDbuy
2021.01.20 01:00:3323171197XAUUSDsell

As you can see from several examples both a buy and sell position was open within fractions of a second which is not manually done at all. This was done by an expert advisor hiding behind posing as a manual trade.

We have all the tools at our disposal including forensics when reviewing order logs to see this. The problem is many traders think they can get away with cheating the system and when it doesn't work they cry foul.

You were provided with your original deposit and removed from our system because of this toxic dealing. We are not going to risk our counter party relationships over this. We stand behind our banks decisions as we did the audit before we even request the funds from the margin account to be sent to our trust account to pay you.

And Moderators have to do a better job on this site. Not everything should be labelled a scam and people should not be allowed to start off topics with the word scam. It's really juvenile and childish that the word "scam" is used to cover any sort of issue someone has with a platform. Once again we are wasting time on this site to dispute with someone who doesn't like to follow rules or pay attention.

FPA Forums Team Note: If a company gets a scam label from the FPA, you can find it here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/forex-scam

Your company does not have an FPA scam label. Your company is being called a scam by clients. In the prior thread, this was due to problems withdrawing money. That issue was resolved successfully despite your efforts to have the thread shut down prematurely.

Now everyone can see the evidence you presented in this thread. We will not wait to see whether or not your client can counter your claims or not. If not, then the thread can be moved to Resolved Issues.

Back