• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The Traders Domain broker not trustable. SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company

yanistroc

Recruit
I was operating on this company for almost a month when they blocked my funds and my account.
I tried to withdraw my winnings and they didn't authorize it. when i asked for an explanation, they didn't even reply to my emails.
The Traders Domain isnt a regulated broker and as i could see dont have a reputation. Blocked my account when i request my withdrawal, dont reply any emails when i request the proofs, they blocked my email so i couldnt reply them. UNPROFESSIONALS.
Following all the images and proofs about it.
I request the FPA help on my case when i tried to talk with the company via emails, live chat and they didnt even try to help me or solve my matter.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.40.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.40.10 PM.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.35.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.35.31 PM.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.30.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.30.58 PM.png
    788.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.30.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 9.30.52 PM.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 1.11.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 1.11.20 AM.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 1.11.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 1.11.08 AM.png
    193 KB · Views: 39
@The_Traders_Domain again ??!

1613056856096.png

Since when does THE BANK review, assess and suspends trade accounts? Furthermore, isn't cryptocurrency your method of money in-out transactions? And define toxic/abusive trading on your platform.

@yanistroc you said 'The Traders Domain isnt a regulated broker and as i could see dont have a reputation'
Ok...then why did you open account and made a deposit?

@The_Traders_Domain there are some reviews of your services on FPA, showing your real clients are from USA or Canada. Didn't you explicitly state on your website you don't accept USA, UK, Canada, Israel and Iran residents? Where exactly are all of your offices located? Why is there no SVG address or mention of the country of alleged incorporation? Post link to incorporated entity or post Cert of Incorp/Good Standing publicly.

1613058704022.png

1613058606709.png

@yanistroc To be neutral and to see the issue from all angles (including the broker's angle!), we will ask here publicly: Yasnistroc, did you abuse the Traderdomain platform in any way? Did you run EA chasing latencies, did you hedge under let's say 1-2 min orders etc...? If you did, no matter what anyone's opinion on Traders domain is, the broker is entitled to defense and to make you play by his rules, as yo gave consent by opening account. The main issue here actually would be - did you know of all the terms and conditions in details? We checked website, doesn't say specifically anything...

@yanistroc To be neutral and to see the issue from all angles (including the broker's angle!), we will ask here publicly: Yasnistroc, did you abuse the Traderdomain platform in any way? Did you run EA chasing latencies, did you hedge under let's say 1-2 min orders etc...? If you did, no matter what anyone's opinion on Traders domain is, the broker is entitled to defense and to make you play by his rules, as yo gave consent by opening account. The main issue here actually would be - did you know of all the terms and conditions in details? We checked website, doesn't say specifically anything...
I trade intraday/scalping. All i want is my money. The broker should join this conversation and explain why he refused to pay me. Thanks

Over and over again, we see here at the FPA posts of scams by some obscured brokers and/or service providers.

Everyone should carry out through investigations into the background of the company before depositing money with them.
As the time honored saying goes, "Prevention is better than cure" and recovering money from scammers is very, very difficult and, in fact, next to impossible.

I will continue to follow this case, because in the previous thread they managed to find the problem and and it's done ..

Back