• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The Traders Domain broker not trustable. SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
Stop with the accusations. We did not lie. We clarified our positions. This forum is being used as a scape goat for traders who get upset because they can't follow rules.

Why is this board not littered with other traders from our platform complaining considering we have been open since 2017.

In the history of our operation this is the second compliant that is actually documented other than the review board which is filled with hate comments about individuals and inaccuracies which we have clarified and can be verified.

We have no reason to withhold 2000 or 20000 or 200000 from any trader. We run a fair business and take direction from our compliance area with our counterparties.

We are sorry that you feel you are entitled to money just because of covid. It is clearly shown once again from your history as well as what we verified there were numerous buy and sell orders placed in a way that could not be done manually trying to arbitrage the system which is not allowed on our site. As per the customer agreement we have every right to work to ensure we maintain a fair and ethical business.

There are 1000s of other platforms you can take your funds to do and do the exact same thing with. We do not allow arbitrage trading or toxic dealing such as this.

if you say you started your company in 2017, we can say that we started this forum in 2005 ..

What we are doing here is not merely cornering one party, what we are doing here is opening an explanation between the two parties, opening something that is gray, that's why this forum does not simply label a company as a scammer instantly, we have our own process. which you may not know, so that everyone who is new to this business can pay attention to what they think is good and not ..

reviews, are those who volunteer to provide reviews, if it's good, they'll write good, if they experience something they don't like they'll write it, that's why the thread is open ..

And yes, we also don't like it when traders do arbitrage techniques, because the majority of brokers prohibit it.. we can't help if traders do those activities ..

if you say you started your company in 2017, we can say that we started this forum in 2005 ..

What we are doing here is not merely cornering one party, what we are doing here is opening an explanation between the two parties, opening something that is gray, that's why this forum does not simply label a company as a scammer instantly, we have our own process. which you may not know, so that everyone who is new to this business can pay attention to what they think is good and not ..

reviews, are those who volunteer to provide reviews, if it's good, they'll write good, if they experience something they don't like they'll write it, that's why the thread is open ..

And yes, we also don't like it when traders do arbitrage techniques, because the majority of brokers prohibit it.. we can't help if traders do those activities ..

Well then you pretty much agree with our stance. The sample screen shots are arbitrage done by a bot which no broker allows. You will see from the history as we did lot sizes were used also in a sequential bot pattern.

This person was part of a cheating group which came on to traders domain and is now being reported to their local authorities. We have had 5 more people try to do the exact same thing with the exact same deposit style of 100usd or a little over.

We do not put up with arbitrage trading and it is an illegal practice on our brokerage. This is done. You can label the platform whatever you want at this point.

This entire process has been a waste of our customer service time as we have seen the exact same thing happen all this week again and we have executed the exact same process.

You will get your initial deposit back and nothing else.

We will not be responding to this thread any more or any other thread related to people having their withdrawal rejected do to arbitrage trading.

Stop with the accusations. We did not lie. We clarified our positions. This forum is being used as a scape goat for traders who get upset because they can't follow rules.

Why is this board not littered with other traders from our platform complaining considering we have been open since 2017.

In the history of our operation this is the second compliant that is actually documented other than the review board which is filled with hate comments about individuals and inaccuracies which we have clarified and can be verified.

We have no reason to withhold 2000 or 20000 or 200000 from any trader. We run a fair business and take direction from our compliance area with our counterparties.

We are sorry that you feel you are entitled to money just because of covid. It is clearly shown once again from your history as well as what we verified there were numerous buy and sell orders placed in a way that could not be done manually trying to arbitrage the system which is not allowed on our site. As per the customer agreement we have every right to work to ensure we maintain a fair and ethical business.

There are 1000s of other platforms you can take your funds to do and do the exact same thing with. We do not allow arbitrage trading or toxic dealing such as this.

Dear TradersDomain, none of your accusations are true, either you didn't post any proof. I clearly post the details of transactions, how can you say that im lying??? Either you didn't post any letter from "your banks" because they don't exist and your platform is a lie! All my point were shown with real proofs. For my perspective when a broker accused a client with lies thats a total scam, point!

@Scam Reporters @FPA Forums Team @Alonedevils @FxMaster @RahmanSL
Please, kindly can you guys please analyze this situation? Were the broker keep lying without post any proofs here of such an accusation they are making against me.
After trading years with a real broker, when we try new brokers they make this treats to still costumers money.

We can post your full history and provide other accounts that we have found with the exact same trading pattern.

It is illegal and toxic dealing.

@The_Traders_Domain Don't send me private messages on FPA conversations. If you want to solve MY situation proceed with the withdraw i requested. Other than that, I have nothing to hide nether to be scared off.

Proceed with the withdraw I requested!!!

We will be posting 5 accounts with similar trade patterns that were using a robot to trade.

Sorry we are not intimidated or take direction from a message board.

We also sent you a private message as stated because our CEO would like to speak to you directly as this is now a very big issue with multiple accounts

Last edited:
Dear TradersDomain, none of your accusations are true, either you didn't post any proof. I clearly post the details of transactions, how can you say that im lying??? Either you didn't post any letter from "your banks" because they don't exist and your platform is a lie! All my point were shown with real proofs. For my perspective when a broker accused a client with lies thats a total scam, point!

@Scam Reporters @FPA Forums Team @Alonedevils @FxMaster @RahmanSL
Please, kindly can you guys please analyze this situation? Were the broker keep lying without post any proofs here of such an accusation they are making against me.
After trading years with a real broker, when we try new brokers they make this treats to still costumers money.
To evaluate your claims, I need to see your trading account details from deposit(s) to actual trades made.

We will be posting 5 accounts with similar trade patterns that were using a robot to trade.

Sorry we are not intimidated or take direction from a message board.

We also sent you a private message as stated because our CEO would like to speak to you directly as this is now a very big issue with multiple accounts
Yes, actual trade details will be most helpful in evaluating the issues here.

Two clients who have claimed they are not using a robot:

1. Observe the pairs being traded
2. The speed in which trades are open
3. The mechanics of the lot sizes used and the repetition

Once again we can see in order flow when toxic dealing is happening. We are not providing any clients their funds other than their original deposit and this case is closed on our end.

Attachments

• 2050231 report.pdf
    486.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2040310 report.pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 12
Base on the two trading accounts details, there are numerous trades opened as in below examples.
2021.01.12 01:04:1 Sell
2021.01.12 01:04:2 Buy

One millisecond apart and, as claimed by the complainant, all executed by manual trade execution.
Admittedly, I have never use a robot and so doesn't know much about that type of trading.
However, the speed in executing those trades suggest an extraordinarily superhuman at work here.
Perhaps should verify whether that person is either the "Flash" or the man-of-steel and faster-than-a-bullet himself...i.e. Superman.

As a juror, at this point in time, I am leaning more towards "Thetradersdomain".

Back