• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The Traders Domain broker not trustable. SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
Base on the two trading accounts details, there are numerous trades opened as in below examples.
2021.01.12 01:04:1 Sell
2021.01.12 01:04:2 Buy

One millisecond apart and, as claimed by the complainant, all executed by manual trade execution.
Admittedly, I have never use a robot and so doesn't know much about that type of trading.
However, the speed in executing those trades suggest an extraordinarily superhuman at work here.
Perhaps should verify whether that person is either the "Flash" or the man-of-steel and faster-than-a-bullet himself...i.e. Superman.

As a juror, at this point in time, I am leaning more towards "Thetradersdomain".
Yes many bots can be coded with the "manual" entry term now on it instead of "expert"

Like we said there are about 5 to 10 accounts now with the same patterns. They are all doing the same thing.

We run a clean shop and do not allow this type of toxic dealing.

Two clients who have claimed they are not using a robot:

1. Observe the pairs being traded
2. The speed in which trades are open
3. The mechanics of the lot sizes used and the repetition

Once again we can see in order flow when toxic dealing is happening. We are not providing any clients their funds other than their original deposit and this case is closed on our end.

Dear @The_Traders_Domain as i can see upon checking the reports, they are completely different and even have the name of a lady which is ilegal to publish without her concern.

Again i don't see the proofs of your accusations either anything related to banks/LP'S.

In conclusion i'm 100% assure that this broker is a fake broker b-book represented by some unprofessional with unethical practices.

@The_Traders_Domain SCAMMERS!

Dear @The_Traders_Domain as i can see upon checking the reports, they are completely different and even have the name of a lady which is ilegal to publish without her concern.

Again i don't see the proofs of your accusations either anything related to banks/LP'S.

In conclusion i'm 100% assure that this broker is a fake broker b-book represented by some unprofessional with unethical practices.

@The_Traders_Domain SCAMMERS!
Once again we are talking about the way the orders were executed and the type of trading that was used.

Can you prove that you executed with 1milisecond on a terminal? Why not show a video of that happening. The only way that can be done is through a robot.

You got your original deposit back, there is nothing further to discuss. Try that on another broker that allows arbitrage trading and maybe ask for a refund from the person you bought the robot from.

@RahmanSL dont need to be a super human or nothing like what you called me last message. Check it out my trades and try to open the mt5 and the one click trade. Youll see that everyone can place two orders even in the same second.

Just made few trades on your platform with a new demo account. Theres even the credentials for EVERYBODY TO CHECK.

This is insane. @The_Traders_Domain still LYING here and still without a SCAM label.

Want proves of my trades, there we are! Execute trades with 2 seconds of difference or even at the same second can be made by one click trade. On top on the left of each picture i sent its the tool i used to open my positions. And it's a NORMAL trade.

As you didn't show any proofs from your 'banks', ill be requesting one more time :
Provide the proofs from your 'bank'.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.21.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.21.12 PM.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.20.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.20.03 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.19.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.19.31 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.19.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.19.15 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
INSANE. @The_Traders_Domain publish lies in here. Accused and threatened not one but more costumers and this situation still going and going. Again, INSANE.

SCAM, yes this is how i call a company that don't proceed withdraws, accuse, threat costumers and don't present any proof beside trades reports which clearly shows manually trades of hours.

INSANE. @The_Traders_Domain publish lies in here. Accused and threatened not one but more costumers and this situation still going and going. Again, INSANE.

SCAM, yes this is how i call a company that don't proceed withdraws, accuse, threat costumers and don't present any proof beside trades reports which clearly shows manually trades of hours.
When clients try to steal we must protect our business. Clicking buy and sell on a demo account does not do anything to prove anything.

There are multiple instances that multiple pairs were being used to trade and it would not be possible to shift from pair to pair within 1 second.

We have seen the same situation with multiple clients all with the pairs and same trading style. It is a robot from here:

westernpips.com Join our new group in telegram t.me/hft_arbitrage_westernpips

Did you get your principal balance returned?

Back