The Truth of the American Economy

charliet11

Recruit
Hey all I do believe this will of interest to you all:

Mindblowing stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
rather than complaining about the top 1% with the wealth in America, Im trying to join them. Ive spent over 25 years working for my money my goal is to spend the next 25+ years making my money work for me via the forex.

Try to tax my solid gold pyramid, and I'll have to chase some of my slaves out of Egypt to save on costs. :p

The american government never fair and transparent to their society..
All TAX from americans used for war and spread terror on sovereignty nation. WAR is more and most important for white house, they do not want to live in peace with others..
The FACT, all american got poorness and food court problems..
Very shameful nation...
No DEMOCRACY, only cover at all..

The american government never fair and transparent to their society..
All TAX from americans used for war and spread terror on sovereignty nation. WAR is more and most important for white house, they do not want to live in peace with others..
The FACT, all american got poorness and food court problems..
Very shameful nation...
No DEMOCRACY, only cover at all..

Hey look mate don't hold back will ya LOL

I think this is basically what most citizens around the globe think about the US government except the brain washed US citizens that still think they live in the land of the free;)

P.S. NSA has been know to gather intelligence off FPA and after that rant you will be @ the top of their list:D

Keep ranting. Maybe then the NSA will spend less time following me around. :D

There were news that asian countries are going to join hands for a common currency, they might be doing this to challenge US dictatorship....

There were news that asian countries are going to join hands for a common currency, they might be doing this to challenge US dictatorship....

I don't think that they will implement a common currency. Otherwise they have to suffer like EURO zone

Back