1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Unrepentant Millennium Fraudsters-instaforex

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Hahed1, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hahed1

Hahed1 Private, 1st Class

Comerades In Arms;i Salute You;rememember The Petition ,i Have Scammed By Intaforex From Trading Account No. 68409? The Controversy Is Still Unsolved And Am Back Again On It;instaforex Where Is My Money Despite The Withdrawals Made On The 13th, March, 2009 And 1 April, 2009? Whoever Cares To Listen To This ,instaforex Have Now Become Untouchable And Unstoppable, Fraudsters, Cheats, Deceivers,misrepresenters Perpetrating Illegalities And Trading Irregularities Such Withholding Withdrawals,lying That They Have Sent Your Money To Your Account, Forgery For Falsifyinf Fictitious Swift Copies Of Funds Transfer, Defamation Of Character By Inputing Dishonest Withholding Of Money By Some Banks As In My Case Where They Claimed To Have Sent Me Money Through Hellenic Bank Cyprus As The Sender And Jp Morgan Chase Bank As The Reciver And And The Ordering Customer Is Instaforex All Have Been Found To Be Not Factual.

Comerades In Arms Despite All The Investigation Made By Fpa And The Series Of Pleadins And Interventions Made By Authorities Concerned, This Corporate Swindlers Are Still In Business Doing What They Knew Best At Innocent Traders.please Let Us Put Our Heads Together And Bring This Ungodly Evil To Order.it Is Me Today But It Will Be Another Unsuspecting Innocent Victim Tomorrow.

Can Somebody Tell Me To Which Of The Law Enfocement Agency I Should Report This Matter To?

Can Someboby Please Give Me The Address Of Cyprus Security And Exchange Commission To File My Petition To Them That The Company They Issued Liscense To Is A Fraudster And A Cheat?

Comerades In Arms ,let Me Have Your Say On This.

2. betino

betino Recruit

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If they sent copies of fake SWIFTS, ask your bank where the best place to file a fraud report would be. Also, alert their bank to these activities. Banks take a very dim view of anyone generating fake documents with the bank's name on them.