The Withdrawal Problem with NoaFx

Hi Chan,

Have you got your money since then? What have you done?
I have a similar issue with NoaFX , they do not transfer the money and they are totally unresponsive.

Regards
Adam

Hi Chan,

Have you got your money since then? What have you done?
I have a similar issue with NoaFX , they do not transfer the money and they are totally unresponsive.

Regards
Adam

Adam,

I have not got my money back since then. I have sent a law firm letter to Noa.

Chan

My sister is having the same problem

I am writing to complaint about Capital Market Investments Limited (NoaFx). I am a client of this company and below is the company's contact information:

Address: Level 1 | 4 Bond Street
Wellington 6011 New Zealand
Telephone : +64-9914-3120 | Fax: +64-9355-0385

I started to withdraw my money on 11 Jan 2016 and 29 Jan 2016 respectively. Below is the information of my withdrawal:

MT4 Account:2088535669
Method of withdrawal: Bank Wire
Withdrawal Amount: USD3600 on 11 Jan 2016 and USD3637 on 29 Jan 2016

I have sent many requests regarding the exact date that I will get my withdrawal, but the staff of NoaFX cannot answer me the exact date.

Therefore, please help to follow this case and to see when I will get my money back to my bank account.

Attached is the answers from Noa's staff on 12 Feb 2016 regarding when the withdrawal will be sent to my bank account.

Regards,
Chan

Ask your sister to sign up for a forums account and to get a thread started in Scam Alerts. She should provide as much info as possible.

Hi all,

Below is my lawyer's reply and please see if we can do something to get our money back:

"The difficulty, once a claim has been issued and if successful, will be on enforcement. If the broker has taken your money, then I assume that the company will have most likely done the same thing to a number of people. By the time the claim has gone through the court system, the FCA/police will most likely have shut this company down and you may be unable to recover any money, as it will have most likely been moved offshore. I would not be surprised if there are multiple claims going through the courts against the broker as we speak. The best way to enforce the judgement would be by making the company bankrupt and then appoint trustees to obtain all the bank records and start a "tracing action", which means they can possibly attempt to recover any money moved overseas if foreign banks will cooperate. "

Will we form a team of taking law actions against and share the cost of Litigation if decided to proceed?

Chan

I have a few people on FB that are having the same problem. Maybe we could place a class act on this company and get eveyone else on board?

I have a few people on FB that are having the same problem. Maybe we could place a class act on this company and get eveyone else on board?

OK. Let's have a group to do so. Could you leave some contact information for me to follow up by inbox mail to me? Thank you.

Chan

Chan, I sent you a message on skype. I'd like to keep up with this as I have not received my money back either.

Joseph

Joseph,

I have not seen any message on skype. Could you please resend your message by email? My email is teddy0149@yahoo.com.hk
I have asked my lawyer and get the reply that we can form a group to sue for Noa.

Back