The Withdrawal Problem with NoaFx

siufat0149

Private
I am writing to complaint about Capital Market Investments Limited (NoaFx). I am a client of this company and below is the company's contact information:

Address: Level 1 | 4 Bond Street
Wellington 6011 New Zealand
Telephone : +64-9914-3120 | Fax: +64-9355-0385

I started to withdraw my money on 11 Jan 2016 and 29 Jan 2016 respectively. Below is the information of my withdrawal:

MT4 Account:2088535669
Method of withdrawal: Bank Wire
Withdrawal Amount: USD3600 on 11 Jan 2016 and USD3637 on 29 Jan 2016

I have sent many requests regarding the exact date that I will get my withdrawal, but the staff of NoaFX cannot answer me the exact date.

Therefore, please help to follow this case and to see when I will get my money back to my bank account.

Attached is the answers from Noa's staff on 12 Feb 2016 regarding when the withdrawal will be sent to my bank account.

Regards,
Chan

Attachments

• Noa reply.png
    Noa reply.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/NordFX/timeline

https://twitter.com/NordFX

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Any legal actions that I can take to get my withdrawal back into my account? The company is "Noa"FX. Is this the same as "Nord"FX. Thank you for your suggestions.

Too bad it wasn't credit card. Chargebacks are much simpler than bank wire recoveries.

Ask your bank and local police about how to file wire fraud charges.

Too bad it wasn't credit card. Chargebacks are much simpler than bank wire recoveries.

Ask your bank and local police about how to file wire fraud charges.

Sorry. I have typed a wrong answer and I have deposited through credit card, not bank. No matter the ways I have deposited, the company have not yet given my withdrawal back since January 2016. It takes more than four months to handle clients' withdrawal and it cannot provide the exact date I am able to get my money back.

Anyways, thanks for your answer.

Call your card's issuing bank immediately and ask for the fraud department. Don't delay - there are deadlines and you could be on the edge of missing one.

Explain exactly what happened and ask about a chargeback.

Call your card's issuing bank immediately and ask for the fraud department. Don't delay - there are deadlines and you could be on the edge of missing one.

Explain exactly what happened and ask about a chargeback.

But I used my credit card to pay on March 2015. Can I still ask a chargeback in this case?

Ouch. That;s a long time. Depends on what country you are in. Most will cut you off after anywhere from 120 to 365 days. I think the UK has more generous limits if fraud can be shown. Call your bank and ask. It will only cost you a few minutes of your time.

Back