the4xcoach.com - Joseph Fibonacci

nbiren

Recruit
They claim to be making thousands of pips monthly with their automated trade-copier service, but after the first month of the service they lost me 140 pips, which has just gotten larger until today when I stopped using them. They dont respond to emails, just send out videos of trades they say they have taken or won but in reality that is not the case. As legit as Joseph ( the guy running it) seems, it is all really just a scam. I have pictures of my account on myfxbook to prove that they have lost me 200 pips total, and they are refusing to give me back my refund after they have a guarantee of not having a losing month or your money back.
Has anyone else dealt with them or heard of them scamming other people?

Me too!

They claim to be making thousands of pips monthly with their automated trade-copier service, but after the first month of the service they lost me 140 pips, which has just gotten larger until today when I stopped using them. They dont respond to emails, just send out videos of trades they say they have taken or won but in reality that is not the case. As legit as Joseph ( the guy running it) seems, it is all really just a scam. I have pictures of my account on myfxbook to prove that they have lost me 200 pips total, and they are refusing to give me back my refund after they have a guarantee of not having a losing month or your money back.

I bought this trade copier about a week ago. Tons of losing trades. I'm so glad I put it on demo before risking any (more) of my money. I suggest you go through your CC co and do a chargeback. I'm going to leave on the demo for a week, and set the EA to reverse the trades. I'm just curious. I plan on doing chargeback as well.

I bought this trade copier about a week ago. Tons of losing trades. I'm so glad I put it on demo before risking any (more) of my money. I suggest you go through your CC co and do a chargeback. I'm going to leave on the demo for a week, and set the EA to reverse the trades. I'm just curious. I plan on doing chargeback as well.[/QUOTE

Yes a chargeback Is what I am going to do.

I like that idea of reversing the trades, woulda made you 200 pips last month by doing that lol

If they make thousands of pips- why do they need your money to trade? why can't they just trade with their own money?

Agreed-Do NOT Use

I purchased the service and received the copier from the firm quickly. I set it up and tried it out and all it produced were losses with a few sporadic but small winners(overall large net loss). I was told that I could get my money back the first month that the service did not produce 400 pips so I let it run and within the first month I had a loss and asked for a refund. The firm finally responded and said that all refunds are done on the 15th of the month. I waited and on the 18th there was no refund so I emailed again and was told they had processing issues. Now it has been over a month since the first contact with them and still I have not received any refund for the money. After not getting any reply for the past week I have now opened a credit card dispute and they will have to deal with it now. If you choose to do this just make sure you have all your documents ready in case the CC company needs proof. The website use to say that the first month they did not get 400 pips you could get your money back, now it says that you have a 30 day trial. Things keep changing here. Fortunately, I have email responses from the firm stating they are issuing the refund so the CC firm has proof.

Very unethical business in my opinion. I do know that not all business plans/trading plans work out but they should at least hold true to their word and refund the money without delay rather than give clients a go around.

Do NOT use this service unless you want to throw away 200$ or have to deal with a CC dispute.

I have also been taken by Joseph Fibonacci. He is a complete criminal and total fraud. I originally bought a trading course from him for $1,500 USD about 6 months ago and he never delivered a single thing. He never responded to any emails except for when I threatened to expose him on forums and call the credit card company. Then he gave me the run around for a couple months where I was also losing a ton of money with his trade copier as well. It should be advertised as never a winning month and it is a great idea to reverse the trades. In the end he never delivered anything. He is a horrible person who should go to jail.

I found his phone number by doing some digging, 949-371-9436, he is in Laguna Beach California. When I traced it through the internet I found that had several other websites with him doing recordings, exact same voice, same guy, not trading related. Most of these sites have been shut down but have a look for yourself.

the4xcoach.com
the4xcoach.com/mtm-signupregistration-2
screencast.com/users/jedvideos
4xtradingcoach.com
bestforextradecopier.com
the4xcoach.com/trade-copier-members-home
squareup.com/market/4x-trading-coach
200dollarwebsites.info
viralocitycartoons.info/default.htm
craigslistlandingpageads.info
bestworkfromhomejob.info
twitter.com/4xtradingcoach

Here is an article from ea-coder.com Rimantas is a true professional in the FX world. He got taken by Joseph Fibonacci as well who did not pay for his trade copier. He wrote and article about it, so many people replied
ea-coder.com/no-i-mean-really-what-the-heck-is-up-with-all-these-forex-scams

Hope this helps to expose that criminal more.

Brandon,

Thank you for the info. I discovered similar information on the web Googling that same phone number (also seen on my bank statement in November 2013). Unfortunately, my bank would not reverse the transaction. I lost $3,500 from this copier service and can relate to the shocking trade performance and his roundabout tactics.

It appears that this individual has since taken down a few of the websites you listed unrelated to Forex trading. I don't know where I made the connection, but I thought he may have been involved with a roofing business at some point (he had a cartoon about roofing somehow associated with the number, and which also used the same robot voice as on his Forex websites).

This man is a criminal. It is a shame that many of his victims are traders who are genuinely reaching out for help. I actually drafted up a small claim that I am ready to serve. My wife is a top attorney in both California and Minnesota. We intend to pursue this case aggressively and we may involve her friend at the DA's office in Orange County. We also may consider filing a class action lawsuit if we can get first get adequate information about "Joseph Fibonacci".

Below is my statement of claim and summons (which I'm sure many of you can relate to). Please update me on any information you may find on "Joseph Fibonacci". We may try to engage the National Future Association or Securities Exchange Commission on a proactive level if needed, as they can access hosting history and other information to help identify him.

Defendant posted false and misleading foreign exchange trading performance on his website to induce people to purchase a membership for his mirror trading program, which would mirror trades he makes. Defendant also used a chat room to create the illusion of beefed up performance. Defendant represented that he never had a losing month and that he would never have a losing month, guaranteeing that if people purchased a membership, they would make money with the program that copied his trades. I purchased a $200 membership in reliance on the fraudulent performance information and other false representations he had advertised. For the two months I was a member, both of the months were losing months. Defendant also breached fiduciary duties and contract by using a stop loss of 2x larger than the maximum stop-loss he said he would use on his website. As a result of Defendant's fraudulent representations, I lost $3,523. Defendant promised to a 60-day money back guarantee. Despite my several emails to him (trying his only form of contact), he never responded and failed to provide any of my money back. I have screen shots of all performance claims on his website, which he continued to update falsely. This Court has jurisdiction pursuant to Minnesota Statue Section 543.19 subd. 1 because Defendant both solicited business from and transacted business within Minnesota.

I live in the US and was also scammed by Joseph. Unlike most people, I asked Joseph if I could send him money directly instead of using the CC. He said sure, and said send it to "Janet Chaney" with a Big Bear lake, California P.O. Box number. He never delivered, so I asked him to return my money and of course he said he would, but never did. He also Indicated that his bank account is with Wells Fargo and I have his account number that he gave me. If anyone wants to chat about Joseph, let me know.

Hello,
would like to ask you a question, Joseph Fibonacci, is offering services in bestforextradecopier.com

Back