• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info @thealphastake

Asking questions about a company
Dear Sir, @thealphastake on telegram is not reliable. I invested with him a lot of money, and he stole all of them. I didn't receive any withdraw from him, he blocked my whatsapp, he blocked me on 3 different telegram accounts. So be careful with this user and also with @jacobtrade. Pls. don't invest with him any money. I am preparing all evidences and correspondence and I will send it direct to Police, FBI, Interpol and to IC3.

I know thealphastake ,he is a scammer I have his original picture house address and mobile number if you want me to assist you in tracking him let me know but be ready with your evidence

Dear Sir, @thealphastake on telegram is not reliable. I invested with him a lot of money, and he stole all of them. I didn't receive any withdraw from him, he blocked my whatsapp, he blocked me on 3 different telegram accounts. So be careful with this user and also with @jacobtrade. Pls. don't invest with him any money. I am preparing all evidences and correspondence and I will send it direct to Police, FBI, Interpol and to IC3.
I know thealphastake ,he is a scammer I have his original picture house address and mobile number if you want me to assist you in tracking him let me know but be ready with your evidence

Anyone offering you investment services MUST be able to provide you with a verified/provable track record.
Investor access to their trading account, MyFXBook, audited logs, etc. Something... it amazes me how many people invest in companies with zero documents proving their return claims.
Do not accept this. There are thousands of verified traders on sites like MyFXBook, Darwinex, E-Toro, ZuluTrade, among many others.

Happy trading.

Dears, below two big scammers, I am pretty sure this is the same person @thealphastake and @jacobtrade, they deleted old user accounts on telegram.

@thealphastake - account is deleted. His new account is @adv_fxprofit (channel: The Academy Trade pipes) - this is the big scammer.
@jacobtrade - account is deleted. His new account is @Rayford_Fx (channel: FOREX AND CRYPTO COPY PROFIT) - this is big scammer.

Don't trust them and worn everybody to not invest with above guys.

Dears, below two big scammers, I am pretty sure this is the same person @thealphastake and @jacobtrade, they deleted old user accounts on telegram.

@thealphastake - account is deleted. His new account is @adv_fxprofit (channel: The Academy Trade pipes) - this is the big scammer.
@jacobtrade - account is deleted. His new account is @Rayford_Fx (channel: FOREX AND CRYPTO COPY PROFIT) - this is big scammer.

Don't trust them and worn everybody to not invest with above guys.
Mike... what specifically do you know about @Rayford_Fx and 'FOREX AND CRYPTO PROFIT' ???

Dear Knight53, two big scammers. I am pretty sure this is the same person @thealphastake and @jacobtrade, they deleted old user accounts on telegram.

@thealphastake - account is deleted. His new account is @adv_fxprofit (channel: The Academy Trade pipes). He change user to @machsha_fx and his new channel name is Crypto and forex account management growth, this is the big scammer.
@jacobtrade - account is deleted. His new account is @Rayford_Fx (channel: FOREX AND CRYPTO COPY PROFIT) - this is also big scammer.

Don't trust them and worn everybody to not invest any money with above guys.

Some evidence:

pic-1.JPG
pic-2.JPG

If someone need to download big scammers channel history, I send You below links:

I hope that these scammers will soon pay for everything and go to prison.

I would avoid Telegram. Too easy to hide, etc.
A website is a basic presence that's easy to create. These Telegram "trading programs" all seem very fishy to me.

Back