• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheBestForexSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
I use this service and I think they are very good and honest.
It is true that sometimes their and my result is not the same, for example, their results on the website is +60 and my score is +40.
But hi never wrote that they had a +40 if the score was -40 as it does 99% of providers.
I've tried a lot of providers, but I think it's TheBestForexSignal.com. one of the best and fairest.
I recommend this service to everyone.

steer clear of these guys

I joined this service and before I did emailed them to advise was unable to trade via signals...as I work and did their service come with a trade copier to automate the process - yes I was told and happily paid them...they came across as helpful and friendly... as most do.... when I got the copier - and installed it - the first day it took out a loss more pips that shown on their records and then stopped working... so I contacted them to get a rely - we cant help it if your broker blocks the ea (wasnt even an ea - it was a trade copier) ? - my broker is about the biggest around and doesn't block ea's ... I updated them that the signal alerts do not work... and was told to trade manually... I emailed again to advise as per before my sign up I did advise my job did not allow me to do that and could I have a refund...no reply... I chased for a reply -= cease of any further contact from them. These people take your money and basically run. Their product doesn't work properly - and their 'niceness' doesn't last for long... steer clear... better charities to give your money to than these crooks.

I am using the service at the moment, and I can say that the performance is reasonable. I have gained about 74 pips in just under 2 months.
The service stopped working on my account for about 2 weeks during that time but the problem was resolved. I do not believe you will make
very high profits with this service, but you can make a small consistent profit, and at the end of the day, the service is free, so don't expect miracles.

Support their fast, at any time they try to help you. I still use this service and I am very satisfied.
The only service that displays results as they really are.
No lies. I recommend this provider.

Yes,services is TOTAL FREE.Very fair and honest.
I want to commend them because I only make money on forex.

Very fair and honest.
I want to commend them because I only make money on forex.

Back