• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheBestForexSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
this site total fake site dont wast your money & time ,,,, This site VIP signal total scam dont lost your money ,, i add 500 $ , he sent signal old market ( after market down he sent sell signal TP hit ) lolll

Not true ... this is one of the better and more realistic sites that I used. In one month alone with a deposit of $ 500, earned another $ 200. results shows quite realistic. My recommendation to anyone.

this site VIP signal performance 100% win indicate .. its TP 40 pips , can you kindly tell me its true performance or its fake pls , i hope to add fund , anyone tell me its scam site or not pls ? .,,,, i chat & he not sent vip signal free to check

Not true ... this is one of the better and more realistic sites that I used. In one month alone with a deposit of $ 500, earned another $ 200. results shows quite realistic. My recommendation to anyone.

TheBestForexSignal.com is Checked and secure site.
Realistically present the results and you can use it.

Last edited:
Checked and secure site.
Realistically present the results and you can use it.
I use it 2 years and I can say that this is one of the best sites for Forex signals.

Hello,
I've used this signal service over a month now, started with 500 and currently balance is 631,
Makes small gains daily, if it continues like this I'll be with them for a while.

The bestforexsignal is a complete scam, they offer the VIP signals I believe from some kind london breakout strategy and sometimes wins, mostly of the times fails...and the post wins are completely false...they don't match at all with real results...please stay away from this scammers...I don't know them except by the bad results that they made to my account and therefore I don't have any other reason to call them SCAMMERS, so any positive review are completely false...

I really can't believe the positive comments that I am reading here. I subscribed and they said I can choose between VIP service and normal service. I requested VIP with Auto Trade copier and I requested for 0.01 lot so that I can have a feel first. After 5 hours, to my horror, my account balance dropped from USD500 to USD250 and they used lot sizes bigger than 0.01 lot(0.20 - 0.50 lot ). When I questioned them, they blamed it on my broker's server etc. Then, I cancelled auto trade copier and asked for just signal. The signals are generally terrible ( I traded with demo for 2 days and the losing trades outweigh the winning trades, it was like 5SL 1TP) and when I saw the performance result on their website, the ones that hit TP were labelled as VIP signal! Very misleading. As they brand the signal based on the result. Contrary to what I initially thought. This is my opinion and experience with them. Stay away.

I´m totally with Amsa...this Website thebestforexsignal.com is far the worst **** i´ve ever see..its totally SCAM !!! There is no VIP Signal and the Results of the Website are all faked except the standard signal..but this one is so worst that you wont take it. But then you will see the VIP Signal in between of it - this one seems to have only WinTrades and you only get it if you open a account at there recommend Brokers and deposit at least 500 Dollar..and thats all they want you to do...but then you will receive a lot of bad trades that has nothing to do with the trades they post on there website. I have lost 280 EUR within a few hours - and the bad results doesnt apear somewhere on the website after that. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!!
xao0hk.jpg
The trade with 0.10 should be the VIP Trade and all the trades with 0.40 Lot should be scalping trades but in there scalping results on there Website they only have trades with 0.10 Lot and thats what i expected too but then they nearly crashed my account with a lot of 0.40 Lot Trades the same time. You also see a lot of Failtrades but you wont find them on there Website! SCAM !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
nobodyto test this service?
good statement on site , but I can not verify the statements on their website.
Someone check?.
thank you
hi i cheack
very quick lost money
all score an website its scam. i can show score first day lost 70% money next 1,5 month rest
best regards

Back