• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheForexProfitZone.com

General discussions of a financial company
The Forex Profit Zone/Profit Enterprises?

Anyone had any luck getting their subscription refund from Profit Enterprises? I'm told Michael Day is the guy holding all the cash.
Ron T.

Profit Enterprises vs Diversified Trading Strategies

This company (Profit Enterprises) was owned by Joe Schillmoeller. I am reading a lot of negative remarks here about two of the former employees of Profit Enterprises who, along with most others, left PE disgusted with the business practices of the owners. The employees of a company cannot be blamed for the business practices of the owners, unless they decide to stay after they are aware of the bad business, right? I have worked with two former PE employees, Michael Mcginnis and Max Day for close to a year now and I will tell all of you that both of these gentleman exemplify integrity without compromise and run THEIR company (Diversified Trading Strategies) with the utmost diligence and concern for THEIR clients and fair business practices. In fact, in the time since they removed themselves from PE, they have done their best to help the former clients of THAT company recover anything owed to them to the best of their ability.
But, please understand this: MICHAEL MCGINNIS AND MAX DAY WERE NOTHING BUT EMPLOYEES OF JOE SCHILLMOELLER WHO, LIKE THE OTHER EMPLOYEES, LEFT A BAD COMPANY AND A BAD OWNER TO CONDUCT GOOD BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN!
If you have any doubts about the integrity of either Max Day or Michael Mcginnis, or the business practices of Diversified Trading Strategies, I highly recommend that you inquire about them through LICENSED AND REGISTERED BROKERS, or better yet why don't you try the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU? Even better still, how about looking up the traders through the NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION to see the caliber of trader that works with Diversified Trading Strategies?
While I think that blogs and forums like this are sometimes a great way to get information, please be aware that they are also a great place for the vindictive and disgruntled to air their grievances without regard for decency or, indeed, the truth. I can tell you that "Paul" (in this forum, the guy who worked for PE for two weeks) was employed, and cheated by Schillmoeller. He thinks that Mcginnis and Day have some leverage with Schillmoeller, when in fact, like his employees, traders, brokers, and clients, they want nothing more to do with him, or his bad business.
So please, before you foolishly take mine, or anyone else's comments in a Forex forum as the God's honest truth, please query some National agencies like the BBB, the CFTC, and the NFA (whose job it is to discern actual truth from fiction in the interests of the public), as a LEGITIMATE indication of whether you should deal with a trader, broker, or a due diligence company like DTS. I promise you that they will give you the truth of the matter.

Diversified Trading Strategies!!!!!!!

:mad:Looks like Diversified Trading Strategies wrote this themselves. They try to seperate themselves from profit enterprises but Max Day forgets to mention that it was is father Micheal Day that traded the program 28-6 which unfortunatley i was suckered into buying. from their un-licensed boiler room sales men over a year and a half ago. When Max's father Micheal stopped trading the program and wouldnt respond to me i soon realized via blogs like this that i wasnt alone. Diversified trading strategies blames all on profit enterprises, but my problem wasnt with them it was 28-6 that took my money which was traded by MICHEAL DAY. These guys boast a BBB record so i check it out. First I saw there were already 4 complaints in just nearly 3months of being registered,....gee these guys dont seem to good as a due diligence provider if people want their money back!!!!!I will never see mine again....i still get calls from their hustler reps...i asked them for broker statements for two years in a row.....they couldnt provide those just a couple months of some winning trades.....
This company (Profit Enterprises) was owned by Joe Schillmoeller. I am reading a lot of negative remarks here about two of the former employees of Profit Enterprises who, along with most others, left PE disgusted with the business practices of the owners. The employees of a company cannot be blamed for the business practices of the owners, unless they decide to stay after they are aware of the bad business, right? I have worked with two former PE employees, Michael Mcginnis and Max Day for close to a year now and I will tell all of you that both of these gentleman exemplify integrity without compromise and run THEIR company (Diversified Trading Strategies) with the utmost diligence and concern for THEIR clients and fair business practices. In fact, in the time since they removed themselves from PE, they have done their best to help the former clients of THAT company recover anything owed to them to the best of their ability.
But, please understand this: MICHAEL MCGINNIS AND MAX DAY WERE NOTHING BUT EMPLOYEES OF JOE SCHILLMOELLER WHO, LIKE THE OTHER EMPLOYEES, LEFT A BAD COMPANY AND A BAD OWNER TO CONDUCT GOOD BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN!
If you have any doubts about the integrity of either Max Day or Michael Mcginnis, or the business practices of Diversified Trading Strategies, I highly recommend that you inquire about them through LICENSED AND REGISTERED BROKERS, or better yet why don't you try the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU? Even better still, how about looking up the traders through the NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION to see the caliber of trader that works with Diversified Trading Strategies?
While I think that blogs and forums like this are sometimes a great way to get information, please be aware that they are also a great place for the vindictive and disgruntled to air their grievances without regard for decency or, indeed, the truth. I can tell you that "Paul" (in this forum, the guy who worked for PE for two weeks) was employed, and cheated by Schillmoeller. He thinks that Mcginnis and Day have some leverage with Schillmoeller, when in fact, like his employees, traders, brokers, and clients, they want nothing more to do with him, or his bad business.
So please, before you foolishly take mine, or anyone else's comments in a Forex forum as the God's honest truth, please query some National agencies like the BBB, the CFTC, and the NFA (whose job it is to discern actual truth from fiction in the interests of the public), as a LEGITIMATE indication of whether you should deal with a trader, broker, or a due diligence company like DTS. I promise you that they will give you the truth of the matter.

Get Your Money Back

I found this reply from John Schmude to be most helpful:

My understanding with most credit card companies is that they normally follow the 120 day rule that you mentioned, and this is what is intially insisted upon. However, I was also under the impression that they generally will reimburse you if you have a contractual right - such a right to a refund - that is not being honored because the company that provided this right is no longer in business. I am certainly not an expert in this area, but I have been told that several individuals obtained refunds throught their credit cards long after the 120 day period expired. I suppose it also varies from one credit card company to another. My advice would be to continue to pursue this route. In particular, I would ask your credit card company (a manager of course) what their policy is for situations like this, and what recourse customers have when they purchase products or services containing certain obligations from companies that are either not reachable or out of business.

John

Message from Psst

PS: Be sure to take all the agreed upon steps in your contract to be eligible for your refund as any excuse could disqualify you. That is, submit the required records. Keep proof of mailing. You may need it after your mail gets returned undelivered.

Even after taking all requried steps you may well be asked to complete even more steps. In the end you should be getting your money back FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

Back