Theft by RBOptions

What happened with you? share details with us.
I asked if I could withdraw some money from my balance, which was $54,331,94. I was told I had not reached my overturn/volume, which they said had to be $800,000. Then the next trade made by my broker (file uploaded) was quite aggresive, in that the amount was large. As you can see I lost a considerable amount which took my balance down to $19,331,94. Alarm bells started to ring, I wondered if he did this on purpose. If he gets my balance down to zero its game over. I have decided not to trade until I know what is going on. I have been trading with them since May 2015. I have put different amounts in when I had it. The broker has now started asking me to put more money in, which Im not going to do and I told him so. He got a bit annoyed saying the NFP was a very important time and I needed to put more money in. He rings me weekly to trade, but since I refused to put more money in, he has sent me the trades via e mail.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-12 12.54.47.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-12 12.54.47.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2016-02-15 19.13.21.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-15 19.13.21.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 1
Get in touch with the fraud department of your credit card company immediately. Explain that the company won't process withdrawals and is now trying to wipe out all the money in your account. Ask if a chargeback is possible. If the bank won't cooperate, contact FPA member Rebecca. She can help with chargebacks.

Get in touch with the fraud department of your credit card company immediately. Explain that the company won't process withdrawals and is now trying to wipe out all the money in your account. Ask if a chargeback is possible. If the bank won't cooperate, contact FPA member Rebecca. She can help with chargebacks.
Ok, thanks for that, it is a Debit card and I dont think there is the same protection as with a credit card. However every little piece of advice helps.

How do I find Rebecca on here?

Back