• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheInnerCircleTrader.com (Michael J. Huddleston)

General discussions of a financial company
I was in the ICT mentorship but just recently dropped out. Same old BS from ICT. I have wasted enough time. I noticed over 10% of the members have dropped as well this month. Don't waste your time.
He is not who he says he is.

Sorry to hear you dropped out. Can't be the "same old BS" because this month's content is mostly brand new. My experience is completely opposite yours. I've observed that people who don't do well with ICT are generally (you may be different) ones who cannot do the hours and hours of hard work to get this. If retail trading training is compared to arithmetic, ICT is like calculus. It's very demanding work, like becoming a CPA or going to law school. I've been following ICT for 18 months and have nothing but positive remarks about the concepts and the results. I do wish you success in your trading efforts and hope you find the right mentor/method that works for you.

Update- Michael-ICT is being investigated by the CFTC for being a fraud. He deleted his Twitter account. He also blew up another trading account. Last it had shown over 60% drawdown. This was the account he was supposed to show at the end of every month for the 2017 Robbins cup. This account has ended just like every other account he has had. It is the same story over and over. He hits people's emotions to make them believe in him.

Update- Michael-ICT is being investigated by the CFTC for being a fraud. He deleted his Twitter account. He also blew up another trading account. Last it had shown over 60% drawdown. This was the account he was supposed to show at the end of every month for the 2017 Robbins cup. This account has ended just like every other account he has had. It is the same story over and over. He hits people's emotions to make them believe in him.
Where do you find information at Michael is being investigated by the CFTC?

This is Totally wrong, I've been with this guy for more than 4 years now, in the mentorship just to let you know he is using only Demo Account and when he never talked about CFTC. though i think you are throwing this because you don't want to do the work, personally speaking i did the work and i can see the fruit of it, however seeing someone is talking like this about the only one in my opinion knows how to trade is wrong. you do get evidence about your clam or this is just another waste of time. you don't know how to trade so don't blame others

Just finished the mentorship with ICT today and would first like to thank him for all his work and the time he took to share his vast knowledge on all markets.

I did not know ICT before the mentorship, just barely a week before the mentorship began i was introduced to his free work by some friends and it immediately catched my attn because it was just making sense and it did not include all the BS and indicators we usually get thrown to buy. Fortunately the same friends who told me about him also mentioned he was active on Twitter(at the time).

I had not been to my Twitter acct for a year i think, but i decided to go have a look at his posts, first thing i see, he is pissed off at a lot of people on there that are bashing his free work mainly just to be goobers like he says... so not a super intro with the guy... but his work made sens to me and i am thinking of going trough the free material even with all the commotion on Twitter. Little did i know a short time later he says he is doing a Mentorship for a small fee per month, just to make sure that at least when people are paying they will get the hole nine yards and if they pay the goobers should not be there.

This series of events went fast for me and i was not sure if i would step in the mentorship but from what i had seen i had nothing to lose and if not satisfied would only pay the first month and cancell, boy was i in for a surprise... He started by showing an amazing precision with lots of trades and in real time... this is what no one out there does... calling live where price is going...to the pip!

I was hooked, and trough all these 12 months i have to admit i was finding it way too long, was confused more than once, overwhelmed with tons of info... but it all made sens and that was what kept me going, i had to submit to time and yes time is expensive...and now that i am done(well close to be, still the last piece to get tonight) i am so happy and just cant believe the luck i had to have been made aware of ICT. Things are not exactly perfect now but if you wait for perfection in life you will be waiting all your life. strive for excellence instead, and excellence comes trough work and practice. There might be other mentors and other techniques out there that work, in fact there must be, cause some guys/girls are making it, but do they know exactly why their trade worked? Probably not... This is the holy grail i got from this Mentorship, everything needed to succeed, and to know why i succeed and why not when i make i mistake.

To all that did quit before the end i guess you were the few the got the amazing revelation even before getting all the info, and i wish you all the best. To all that say this ICT is full of sh... well keep on doing what you do and be happy with your success.

my 2cents
Godspeed To all FX traders and aspiring traders !!

Underpriced, underpromised, over delivered! I have over 580 videos of pure price action content. Before ICT i was buying hype from 20 year olds on social media for 5 videos of garbage. I will never have to waste another dollar on any other training out there. Im not sure where to begin with all of it.

1. This guy cares more about my success than the people closest to me.
2. Haters will be haters, closed minds don't progress
3. We dont look in zones, we look at specific price levels
4. I would have paid doubled or quadruple what i paid for the mentorship
5. Levels called one after another
6. Proud to have been an ICT sheep for 12 months throwing my money at the most valuable and purest content on the internet.

Thank you Michael Huddleston for the teachings and experiencing trading in these markets alongside a professional for the last 12 months!
Now we're Demo Balling Brothers 4 lyfe!!

Back