• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheInnerCircleTrader.com (Michael J. Huddleston)

General discussions of a financial company
Do you still follow ICT and where is the best place to find more videos and information for people starting out? Thanks
Hi John - I rarely come to this site and didn't get a notice you'd responded. Yes - I still follow ICT. I've been part of the mentorship since the first year. He has many excellent videos on YouTube which can help you develop your own strategy. It takes work (which most don't want to do - they want an indicator or a service to say "enter here - exit here"). Wishing you well in your trading journey.

Sorry to hear you dropped out. Can't be the "same old BS" because this month's content is mostly brand new. My experience is completely opposite yours. I've observed that people who don't do well with ICT are generally (you may be different) ones who cannot do the hours and hours of hard work to get this. If retail trading training is compared to arithmetic, ICT is like calculus. It's very demanding work, like becoming a CPA or going to law school. I've been following ICT for 18 months and have nothing but positive remarks about the concepts and the results. I do wish you success in your trading efforts and hope you find the right mentor/method that works for you.
Hello, How does one join his mentorship? there's nothing I can found on the website to enroll...

Sorry to hear you dropped out. Can't be the "same old BS" because this month's content is mostly brand new. My experience is completely opposite yours. I've observed that people who don't do well with ICT are generally (you may be different) ones who cannot do the hours and hours of hard work to get this. If retail trading training is compared to arithmetic, ICT is like calculus. It's very demanding work, like becoming a CPA or going to law school. I've been following ICT for 18 months and have nothing but positive remarks about the concepts and the results. I do wish you success in your trading efforts and hope you find the right mentor/method that works for you.
Absolutely

Hi All,

I've read many good reviews of Michael J. Huddleston ICT Mentorship program, for those who have done the program before how does someone signup and register?

I believe new enrolments start the third week of January 2022.

Thanks

There are better mentors out there these days (Phantom Trading for example). The ICT course is very boring and his voice is very monotone.

Back