• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheInnerCircleTrader.com (Michael J. Huddleston)

General discussions of a financial company
I assume they will be on his website when he puts it up. Stay up to date with him on his YouTube though as I imagine he will give more details on the community section or even do a video.

Hi All,

I've read many good reviews of Michael J. Huddleston ICT Mentorship program, for those who have done the program before how does someone signup and register?

I believe new enrolments start the third week of January 2022.

Thanks
No new enrollments in 2022. What Michael has said is that starting Jan 2022 he's going to refine his youtube teachings for those who want to study in more detail the content he's already released in his public Youtube channel.

Keep an eye out here for news about this: https://www.youtube.com/c/InnerCircleTrader/community

For those that are still interested, here's an update from ICT's community channel:
ICT Mentorship 2022

Next Friday night... your new journey begins. Let's make a Maven out of you, shall we?

Launch:
January 21, 2022 10pm EST

* Subscribe to this channel for all updates. You will receive exercises, pdfs & drills that will require notifications activated for optimal learning experience.

Ready Up!

If you're prepared to do the work, he's going to teach you a lot more about trading, but you are going to have to do the work.

ICT has been caught scamming people again. When will people learn. This scumbag can't trade, rips off all his material and makes up the rest up. There is a video on YouTube you have to watch for the truth about ICT. Don't take any notice of all these paid fake accounts posting in here. ICT employees Nigerian groups to make multiple glowing post to boost his imaginary trading prowess. ICT I CANT TRADE. For proof of the scam watch this now .

There are better mentors out there these days (Phantom Trading for example). The ICT course is very boring and his voice is very monotone.
Have to find what suits but I don't think these others go into the depth that he does. They likely learned from him. But as I say we all have to do what works for us. What matters is succeeding.

Agreed if you can profit make successful trades from ICT , Phantom or Mahadfx etc any of the SMC variations that's all that matters

Back