• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TheLazyTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Steve Jobs

I have learnt many valuable trading skills from Rob @ The Lazy Trader and I can recommend his service.

I agree...I've tried pretty much every service and signal provider out there and
this is different. It delivers excellent analysis and clear thought process
and leaves others looking like gamblers. Would have no hesitation in
recommending to anyone. Top class, genuine.

Hello.

I see that it has been a while since anyone posted on this thread. Does anyone currently use this service? I am mostly interested in the educational aspect of the service. They mention that they are price action traders. Are their setups and explanations for entries and exits significantly different than basic pin bars and engulfing candles? I am very interested in the training and what they offer specifically that makes their system better for end of day trading. Thanks in advance.

Barry

I attended a lazytrader.com event four days' ago and subsequently complied with their directions to deposit £200 into their preferred broker AvaTrade and make an immediate trade (which felt irresponsible of them to encourage as I have never traded before and despite their lecture I still don't know much at all about trading).

In return it was stated I would receive benefits including pattern recognition software, videos, community access, hypnosis courses etc. Importantly no time limit whatsoever was mentioned to this access.

However seemingly I am required to pay them $160/month to continue accessing these benefits!

Plainly this is a breach of contract on their part.

Does anyone else have a similar experience from Lazytrader.com?

Back