thepushbuttonmillionaire.com a scamm website..

santam71

Recruit
Hi,

I started using pushbutton millionaire software since April 1 , Never trust a binary Option service provider. For each trades you louse they will get commission, Plus for bringing each clients they get incentives. I have tested various Binary option signal programs all of them are cheaters. This thread is for awareness of some of scam brokergaes that work with these crooks.

Titan
NRG
United
BeeOptions
Lbinary
TraderXP
VaultOptions
Banc54
OptionMint
BTG
SpotFN
Globaltrader385
Anyoption
XO
Cherry
TradeQuicker
PlatinumTrader
Mint_MU
Banc de Binary
Banc de Binary_EU

I invested 265$ Usd & within First day my account balance went up to 381$ (I was using Bee options) , Now the real problem strated next day.. When my account balance was reduced To 120$ After 7 consecutive losses, The system promises 70% returns. I am part time Forex trader, I opened 2 trades On Ebay & another on USD/JPY, Ebay stock , Ebay stock was frozen 10 mins beforex expiry timing, I confired the expiry price with Reuters, USD/JPY was spiked so that i can louse the trade. When i asked clarification from Bee-options they told they are Not brokers, They are just Software providers ie The trading platform (Now WTF is that , So who is the broker)

URL: pushbutton.cc/user/login
bee.JPG

So both the parties are scam .. The B.O. Signal provider (Pushbuttonmillionare) & BeeOptions , They will always make sure you cannot withdraw funds.
2.JPG1.JPG

Another reason to treat a binary options account like a case of leprosy - something you don't want to have.

Back