There are no traders making a living from FX.

Have another pint, you’re a Pvt now

Where did you get that beer??? Namibia:p
Have another pint, you’re a Pvt now, check your PM’s
;)

Where did you get that beer??? Namibia:p
Have another pint, you’re a Pvt now, check your PM’s
;)

Windhoek Larger. Naa. That's not my brand but can be bought here in South Africa at any store.
Thanks for the promo. Now what to do for some stripes and a machine gun?
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no traders losing a living from FX.

I don't see any traders losing when trading our signals! :)

Happy trading.

Well, just as I thought. No professional traders except the traders that manage accounts and live off the brokers spread or/and the % profit. These brokers allow the Managing traders to withdraw their commission as they introduce new clients continually for their benefit and all. Or the traders that have a system that works for 3 months on Demo will go and sell this system and all.
Geeze man, I am going back to SSF's and have my money in a secure institute and reap the rewards.
Can someone prove me wrong?

Well, just as I thought. No professional traders except the traders that manage accounts and live off the brokers spread or/and the % profit. These brokers allow the Managing traders to withdraw their commission as they introduce new clients continually for their benefit and all. Or the traders that have a system that works for 3 months on Demo will go and sell this system and all.
Geeze man, I am going back to SSF's and have my money in a secure institute and reap the rewards.
Can someone prove me wrong?

check your pm's

Forex for living

If this is true Way whole FX market exist . It can't be true. so whole system is a scam, and we losing money time ....etc!? Who know best brokers .All this Brokerage rating here is nothing!? Why Brokers work against to you, do they not make enough from the spreads!?

Back