There are no traders making a living from FX.

OK, I love a dare... uh... 'cept I don't understand what you are asking me. I have made dozens of withdrawals, almost always including profits. Is that so hard to believe? It's like saying, "I dare you to prove to me that you have successfully used an ATM at one of those computers in the wall at a bank!" It's ridiculous. Can you really be that cynical and/or unlucky? Not only have I made dozens of withdrawals, I have NEVER had a problem making a withdrawal. Some of the brokerages I have made withdrawals from are: IBFX (many times), Dukascopy (a few times), dbFX (one time), FXPro (many times), FXCM (a few times), Alpari (once), and ACM (many, many times).
Ok Chaz, now please post them on the "Brokers Review Thread"
Geeze man, you are our our savior. We will look forward to it and all.
Very much many thanks.
We are waiting here big time and all.

Ok Chaz, now please post them on the "Brokers Review Thread"
Geeze man, you are our our savior. We will look forward to it and all.
Very much many thanks.
We are waiting here big time and all.

I am wondering what you think Chaz's motivation would be here to lie about being able to make withdrawls? There are definately people that do it, I have done it, withdrawn profits from both FXOpen and FXDD, not much but some, I trade primarily binary options now and so far have made withdrawls of profits from two of these brokers. Having said that I know there are scams out there also for sure, gotta WYA but I think Chaz has done what he says and does not need to provide any physical "proof". Unless you believe he is a plant for all those brokers he mentioned the lack of motivation to lie is evidence enough for me.

Never had any issues with MB Trading, either.

I haven't had any real issues withdrawing profits from MBTrading or Forex.com , there is always the really annoying factor that occurs in nearly all finacial transactions, for example you make a purchase on your visa card , and that transaction is immediate , the product is defective and you get a refund but that refund takes days to arrive.

Not sure what it is but its an inherent fact of life i'e it takes longer to get the weight off than it does to get it on in the first place.

One cynical point i will make is any funds you have in their accounts will accrue interest , the longer its in the account the more interest is made.
This is one of the main reasons it takes so long to sell a house in the uk , the solicitors have the money in the account and milk it

I use MB Trading and I haven't had any issues like this with them, so I don't think this is an epidemic (being able to withdraw), but I know I can't make a complete living on Forex either, at least not yet. Speaking of MB Trading, does anyone know what their big announcement is supposed to be next week? It seems like it might be fairly significant.

Forex trading is a really risky business therefore it is best to just use some of your spare money in that rather than your whole savings. I started just last year and just like other business there are high times and low times.

Well now. After some time off this thread, I have bad news for me and all.
I am with a major broker north of Europe and I have big money with them.
Some guys here are complaining that they can't withdraw and all from this Co.
My Managed Acc. Manager or something sent me an email stating that he has stopped trading with this broker as his clients cannot withdraw and some of his "good looking" trades are not executed. He advised me to withdraw if I can.
No, it is not Avafx. As I am in a DD at this stage with my own trades and all. I cannot withdraw now.
As soon as I am in profit, I will withdraw and let you know.

Last edited:
Well Johnn2pips sorry to hear you cant get your money out but to say no one makes money trading FX as they cant withdraw more than there deposit is complete rubbish wake up and put your efforts into finding a good broker instead of working for nothing and you wouldn't have to stir the pot

o and i use GFT as my CFD broker and never had one issue ever withdrawing profits and they also have a great platform which is reliable

Last edited:
Well Johnn2pips sorry to hear you cant get your money out but to say no one makes money trading FX as they cant withdraw more than there deposit is complete rubbish wake up and put your efforts into finding a good broker instead of working for nothing and you wouldn't have to stir the pot

o and i use GFT as my CFD broker and never had one issue ever withdrawing profits and they also have a great platform which is reliable

I have said before that I have stopped smoking pot. Long time now. Can't you read and all.
Believe me, I have made BIG TIME research on brokers and all. Long time.
GTF is small time backyard CAR breakers.

Well now. After some time off this thread, I have bad news for me and all.
I am with a major broker north of Europe and I have big money with them.
Some guys here are complaining that they can't withdraw and all from this Co.

What's the point of this post if you are not telling us the name of this broker?

PipStar, I believe Johnny2pips is afraid to spook the monkey (broker) here before he gets back his bananas (deposit plus profits). That's why, for the time being, he isn't naming his broker here at the FPA

But Johnny2pips, if you think the monkey is hungry, you better try to get back your bananas soon before the monkey eats them.

If you really believe your broker is a scamming scumbag low-down two-bits bucketshop outfit, I would suggest you cut your losses and get back whatever you can soonest. Remember that 50% of SOMETHING is much3 better then 100% of NOTHING; yah!

Good luck & all the best!

Back