There is no way to Apologize for Forex-Age's Scam

Thank you FPA, and sorry to hear Nasser2020 got scammed by these crooks. I hope there is an after-life where the crooks and criminals of this world wil feel 1000 times the pain and suffreing that these kind of people bring to the ordinary decent people that they scam.
When it comes to money there is alyays some underbellies looking for a way to make quick bucks, when forex is nothing except dealing with money you really have to do your due dilligance and only choose well known brokages that are not operating from unknown islands and the likes.

Let's hope the scam finding gets the word out enough that no one else opens an account with these vermin.

I checked thier webside, their office is in London. So maybe it would be a good idea to contact the FSA in London and file a complaint with them.

Full scale scam findings are easy to find. Just point to Reviews & Ratings in the top menu and the bottom choice is Forex Scams.

Full scale scam findings are easy to find. Just point to Reviews & Ratings in the top menu and the bottom choice is Forex Scams.

All brokers that are found Guilty are listed in the "Forex Scams" or there are other criteria to be dropped there??

How frequently is the list updated? As I see many brokers who had been proved Scam like Brocompany for example are not listed there!!

That list is for companies with an official FPA scam finding. Broco has 2 FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts, but we haven't seen if they will really pay clients now or not.

All Traders Court verdicts eventually end up here:

Closed Cases

Back