1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TheTradersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Eagle karate

Eagle karate Recruit

its bin 20 business days since a withdrawel was requested, i have not seen it, i have emailed support mulitiple times, they claimed that the withdrawel was sent, when asked for proof of reciept i get no response, other then we are working on getting that info from our bank, we had a call scheduled and never got the call either, no response to my email when asked why i didnt get the call they had initially set up..
    my experience with thetradersdomain broker is bad, i am not saying that they are a scam, the issues i have here is 1getting the right infomation
    2long wait for thier reply

#2 Eagle karate, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  3. TDD Support

TDD Support Recruit

Thank you for your honest feedback. We did have complications with our offshore banking partner which was out of our control. They lost their transfer bank so wires were delayed. We have since resolved that issue and still process wire transfers and aim for the banks to have them reach your account in about 7-10 business days.

We also have crypto currency deposits as well as Credit/Debit card deposits and withdrawals available and the turn around time is usually less than 24hrs.

It has been a challenging couple of months getting off the ground but we appreciate your support and anyone else who chooses to do business with The Traders Domain FX

4. foreks

foreks Recruit

Stay away at all cost.
    - Offshore
    - No regulations

The broker claims to be a new broker, with all a-book, but all these claims by the CEO, Ted Safranko have been debunked, they are a whitelabel broker under contract of b2broker dot net, you can see other brokers like AKDForex that use the exact same website, social trading platform and what not. we asked an employee if The Traders Domain was a whitelabel broker under their contract and they confirmed it.
    On top of that, b2broker doesn't provide a-book on leverage over 1:100, so everybody that chooses the max leverage of 1:500 get's b-booked by this broker.
    There have been a lot of people who blew accounts on the social trading leaderboard, and they have been promoted by the broker, even AFTER blowing a dozen of accounts, including it's followers, prior.
    Without regulations, this broker will keep on pulling scams like this, and since they are offshore, it seems like this was all planned this way