• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem TheTradersDomain withdraw issues... anyone else??

I am having an issue with a company

fxdaytrader

Recruit
I'm still waiting on the funds for the withdraw request I did on November 7th and November 8th with TheTradersDomain. A total of 0.85431302 BTC (bitcoin). As of today, November 16th it still hasn't been processed.

I'll check back tomorrow with an update.

Today is November 17th, and TradersDomain still hasn't processed the withdraw... should I be worried??? It's been around 10 days.

I have made first WD at12 nov. And it was completed in two days.
I have made another one at 15 nov and it still nothing... Very bad.

I'm still waiting on the funds for the withdraw request I did on November 7th and November 8th with TheTradersDomain. A total of 0.85431302 BTC (bitcoin). As of today, November 16th it still hasn't been processed.

I'll check back tomorrow with an update.
Can we have an exact website, please?

I have made first WD at12 nov. And it was completed in two days.
I have made another one at 15 nov and it still nothing... Very bad.
When you said "first withdraw" that was processed in 2 days, was it the very first withdraw you've ever done with them since you created your account?

As suspected... there seems to be a pattern here where the very first withdraw a customer does is almost instantly processed.

That is done to build up a false sense of "trust" with the customer (now you trust them because not only did you do a deposit, but also did a withdraw without any issues). That false sense of trust leads a percentage of victims to deposit more $$ in their account, which the broker now needs you to lose that money trading on their platform BECAUSE they probably already either a) used your money to pay back the "first" deposit of another victim, or b) lost it internally placing bad bets, or c) hope you forget about it and go away so they can keep the remaining funds.

If for whatever reason you don't lose the money placing trades and are adamant about getting your money back, they'll stall you with excuses like:

1) "Backoffice" is looking into it for you.
2) We're swamped with support tickets, don't worry we'll get to yours soon.
3) We have to meticulously go thru your trading history to make sure everything "adds up" before we release the funds.
4) You have to wait X number of business days before it can be processed (normally some retarded irrelevant number... like 16 days or 20 days or more than 30 days. (Remember, they probably don't have the funds available, so this fake excuse of a "waiting period" allows them to start accumulating more deposits from new victims to eventually pay you back if you keep pressing them to release your funds.

As suspected... there seems to be a pattern here where the very first withdraw a customer does is almost instantly processed.

That is done to build up a false sense of "trust" with the customer (now you trust them because not only did you do a deposit, but also did a withdraw without any issues). That false sense of trust leads a percentage of victims to deposit more $$ in their account, which the broker now needs you to lose that money trading on their platform BECAUSE they probably already either a) used your money to pay back the "first" deposit of another victim, or b) lost it internally placing bad bets, or c) hope you forget about it and go away so they can keep the remaining funds.

If for whatever reason you don't lose the money placing trades and are adamant about getting your money back, they'll stall you with excuses like:

1) "Backoffice" is looking into it for you.
2) We're swamped with support tickets, don't worry we'll get to yours soon.
3) We have to meticulously go thru your trading history to make sure everything "adds up" before we release the funds.
4) You have to wait X number of business days before it can be processed (normally some retarded irrelevant number... like 16 days or 20 days or more than 30 days. (Remember, they probably don't have the funds available, so this fake excuse of a "waiting period" allows them to start accumulating more deposits from new victims to eventually pay you back if you keep pressing them to release your funds.
I think you explained this really well. A ton of these scammers do pay back that first deposit, seems like most of the people here then feel confident enough to deposit a larger amount.

Back