• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem TheTradersDomain withdraw issues... anyone else??

I am having an issue with a company
Notice how now no one replies to anything. Moderators here need to do a better job at screening these "concerns"

This has happened multiple times on this forum and it is poor practice. Arbitrage trading is illegal and toxic deal flow. It is not allowed. All these 'traders' depositing 30 dollars then scamming it up to 1000-1200 and complaining they aren't getting paid.

We have 10000s of clients on our platform and it is always the "new" ones that are trying to rip us off that show up on this message board to try to give us a bad name. Moderators do absolutely nothing on this site.

It's a disgrace and its why FX has such a bad name on the internet. This site should be shut down if it can't be managed properly.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This is a forum, not a live chat room. Some people might have other commitments for a few days or over the weekend.

If you are willing to give the FPA unlimited access to the backend of your company's trading servers and client database, we can check to see how valid the complaints are. Until then, we'll hope you can do a better job preventing people from making profits you feel are too large.

I'm still waiting on the funds for the withdraw request I did on November 7th and November 8th with TheTradersDomain. A total of 0.85431302 BTC (bitcoin). As of today, November 16th it still hasn't been processed.

I'll check back tomorrow with an update.
We are still waiting for you to respond to us. For someone who was so keen on posting your issues, when we respond you are silent for days. This is typical behavior from people trying to steal from us.

Making off-topic posts attacking the FPA is a poor way to deal with a complaint by your client.
Can we have an exact website, please?
Why are you moderators allowing such useless posts on this board. They don't provide any relevant information in their posts just "I am not getting my money" Maybe a transaction # or email would assist service teams in reviewing this. It's deplorable the kind of moderation this site receives. This isn't the first time we have brought this issue up either. Every one of the posts against our platform is some random attack that really has no merit other than to try to cause hysteria.

FPA Forums Team Note: The original posts only said "TheTradersDomain" without an extension. Are you ready to accept all complaints if someone registers "TheTradersDomain.co/.cc/.net/.org/.club/io, etc.? There have been many cases of people being fooled by sites with similar names.

The FPA deeply appreciates that FxMaster always asks that question if the full domain name is not given. Later, once the domain is verified, we tag the post with the full domain name.

We find it deplorable that you feel the urge to attack us because an unhappy client was allowed to post here. We also find it deplorable that you attack a senior member for making sure that your site isn't incorrectly accused due to the actions of a site with a similar name.

You really should apologize to FxMaster and thank him for his diligence in this matter.

I've deleted your 3 new rants as off-topic. This thread is about a reported issue by someone claiming to be a client of your company.

FxMaster was being very diligent making sure the company named was really yours. It is very common for a complaint about SomeCompanyName to not be about SomeCompanyName.com, but instead to be about an unrelated website at SomeCompanyName.cc or an illegal clone of the .com company operating at SomeCompanyName.io or else to be a social media channel using SomeCompanyName. His and other senior members' efforts to check this have spared innocent companies from being blamed for issues caused by others with close names as well as by many clone firms.

You do owe FxMaster an apology. He did not attack your company. He ask for full verification to fully confirm which company the person who started the thread was complaining about. If this thread had been about a similarly named company or a clone firm, his question would have saved you the effort of coming here.

You may find these FAQ items useful...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/how-do-i-deal-with-negative-reviews-or-forums-posts-about-my-company.42570/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hiding-complaints-is-a-bad-idea-instead-showcase-how-your-company-deals-with-issues.25087/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/why-doesnt-the-fpa-check-to-make-sure-each-reviewer-really-is-a-client-of-the-company-reviewed.42851/

Consider yourself formally warned regarding taking this or any other thread by someone claiming to be one of your clients off-topic. I try very hard not to ban company reps, but I will do so when necessary.

Your choices in this thread are...

Ask for information to verify that the person complaining really is your client.
Dispute that the person is a client.
Acknowledge that the person is a client and dispute the issue raised.
Acknowledge that the person is a client and resolve the issue.
Be silent.

Any problem where new clients have an easy way to "cheat" your company is a flaw on your company's end. Since you are such a great expert on many things, I suggest you figure out how to fix the problem. Then both of us would have more free time.

And how we can we verify any clients when they use fictional names and leave no information in these posts. As discussed, stop allowing random people to post random things and the problem is solved.

Stop forcing a company to take ownership of random posts on a random message board.

FPA Forums Team Note: You simply post a question in the thread asking the person who claims to be your client to share the account number they have with your company. Then everyone will see if these are random people or real clients.

Been a member of Traders Domain since earlier this year. I signed up for their PAMM account and have been managing my funds for quite some time. I haven't had an issue getting my money out till recently, with a withdrawal that still hasn't come through since Early October—going on 3 months in early January. I have received no further emails from the support team concerning my withdrawals, and have in my history, around $80,000 that I cannot get out from this broker. I can't do more than send emails with no replies. 107557 is our wallet ID. Please help me Traders Domain.

And how we can we verify any clients when they use fictional names and leave no information in these posts. As discussed, stop allowing random people to post random things and the problem is solved.

Stop forcing a company to take ownership of random posts on a random message board.

FPA Forums Team Note: You simply post a question in the thread asking the person who claims to be your client to share the account number they have with your company. Then everyone will see if these are random people or real clients.
As noted, you should verify the poster is your client by verifying their account number!

I have made first WD at12 nov. And it was completed in two days.
I have made another one at 15 nov and it still nothing... Very bad.
How much was withdrawal? I’m thinking that the higher amounts aren’t getting paid. I’ve had one since Sept 29 116ETH

Back