they refused to approve my withdrawal request that i sent 4 months ago

MAMUDU12

Recruit
Vip crypto and 10brokers is a scam scam and scam both companies are working together.

I have been trading with them since january 2018. I made profit up to 62000eur in my account balance,when I felt something was not right with the company I then request for my founds. And that was 4 months ago. Belive me or not my request is still on pending.

And they have the gutts to call me today asking me to pay another 8000eur befor I withdraw my money.

Though I fall for their lies and sent them 4000eur which they said it was to pay for taxes, this was 2 months ago,still my request is on pending.

Please do not invest your penny in vip-crypto or the 10broker. They are same people. Because when you make payments the money goes to 10broker then the vip-crypto will found your trading account on their website. I have sent them over a million emails but no they will not send my founds, vip-crypto and 10brokers scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam !!!! Until they send my founds back I will make sure they lose people to deceive...

Vip crypto and 10brokers is a scam scam and scam both companies are working together.

I have been trading with them since january 2018. I made profit up to 62000eur in my account balance,when I felt something was not right with the company I then request for my founds. And that was 4 months ago. Belive me or not my request is still on pending.

And they have the gutts to call me today asking me to pay another 8000eur befor I withdraw my money.

Though I fall for their lies and sent them 4000eur which they said it was to pay for taxes, this was 2 months ago,still my request is on pending.

Please do not invest your penny in vip-crypto or the 10broker. They are same people. Because when you make payments the money goes to 10broker then the vip-crypto will found your trading account on their website. I have sent them over a million emails but no they will not send my founds, vip-crypto and 10brokers scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam !!!! Until they send my founds back I will make sure they lose people to deceive...
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Hi mamudu i just want to ask you about how far are you with this company for scamming you. Did you manage to get your money back from them?

Back