They're at it again!

Sandman74

Private
Having used a dating app before and had 2 bad experiences with beautiful Asian women recommending forex to me, I thought I'd try another app.
Asian girls on "Tinder", all looking flawlessly beautiful, immaculately dressed, sometimes with expensive cars, are to blame... AGAIN! I matched with 10 of them and every... single... one of them tried to get me to bite. Well I'd play hard to get and not take the bait. At least 4 of them hard an uncle or aunt giving them the ultimate tips. Others were father's friends or friends of friends, family members - I think you get the picture.
They have no system they're trying to sell. Just deposit the most money you can afford into a broker's account (situated overseas and unregulated) and wait for verbal signals from these girls.
These companies they try to set you up with are...
Epbtc.com, xmagx.com, magkingforex.com, allbrightfinancial.com to name the ones I can remember. Crypto also... same story. They're trying to get you to buy crypto that don't exist yet ie. VAC and BLK (from the 2 sites I shamed, just a min ago)
So please be wary of these scammers. The women too I bet aren't even real.
Below is a pic that 1 of the girls sent me.1606956420868.jpg
If any of this starts to ring bells for you, RUN the other way.

These companies they try to set you up with are...
Epbtc.com, xmagx.com, magkingforex.com, allbrightfinancial.com to name the ones I can remember.

can you please try to list all of the websites they tried to get you to sign up with?

Also, the usernames on tinder / other dating apps

Crypto also... same story. They're trying to get you to buy crypto that don't exist yet ie. VAC and BLK (from the 2 sites I shamed, just a min ago)

Can you list the name of the the crypto exchange or wallet address they want you to deposit to.

The crypto exchanges are epbtc, bitfex.vip, xmagx. But no wallet addresses given.
The girls' names are wanglinlin (Hanlin), Zoey, Randy, Sisy, Flora, w joe, Sandy, Julie, Youko. Others have been blocked and deleted from my memory as there's too many to remember.

Here in India, I`m getting the random message on what`s app from girls by asking are you xyz guy (wrong name)right? I said sorry "No" then she starts smartly talk which gets into friendship and then Final step comes into Investing.

Induced by a supposedly Korean woman in Busan named Abby whom I met on Tinder to invest in xmagx. Very subtle, not pushy and no discussion of this at all in the beginning. After several weeks I became intrigued with her supposed success with crypto and offered to wire her some money to invest but she declined citing problems and complications with wire transfers (in hindsight she probably did not want to reveal her real contact information). This made me more comfortable and I bought BTC on my own with her guidance and transferred it at her suggestion to xmagx to buy BLK. Checking the site over the next few weeks, the mines appeared to be working and generating 22 BLK per day for 90 days. I wasn't sure how they would benefit by holding and then returning the BTC when the mine finished. Some time later I was told the subscription period closed, but she played it like she was stupid to forget checking on this, and said she spoke with her uncle who works as a fund manager and she said I could still buy BLK from his partner who had plenty of mining machines as a favor to us. I invested an additional large amount and sent BTC to the uncle's wallet address. That night, her WhatsApp profile disappeared and I couldn't call her because the number was no longer registered to WhatsApp and calling directly from my phone resulted in a message saying the call could not go through. This was after 6 weeks of daily communication, intelligent, thoughtful and considerate in tone and content. Now the xmagx page just says "Server hardware updating..." and still says that now, a few days later. Very tough lesson. Beware.
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 10.10.58 PM (1).jpg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 10.12.38 PM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 10.12.38 PM.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 10.16.58 PM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 10.16.58 PM.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 6
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 11.06.08 PM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-26 at 11.06.08 PM.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 1.28.14 PM.jpg