Think markets is a big scam broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamed ali rasheed

Private, 1st Class
They have stolen my involvement, they increase the speard in rollover time which lead to margin out my account.
I try to sent many emails to them without any care from there side they don't reply and just sent that it is normal.
I try to complain against them at AFCA as they state in there website that they are certified from AFCA
And after four months they reply that your contract doesn't give you any rights to complain against them at AFCA or FCA.
And I lost my investment.
Think market big scam

They have stolen my involvement, they increase the speard in rollover time which lead to margin out my account.
I try to sent many emails to them without any care from there side they don't reply and just sent that it is normal.
I try to complain against them at AFCA as they state in there website that they are certified from AFCA
And after four months they reply that your contract doesn't give you any rights to complain against them at AFCA or FCA.
And I lost my investment.
Think market big scam
Can you attach the complaint resolution from AFCA please?

Spreads increase at rollover. Perhaps you should provide some details on why you think that it is a scam or what was different from every other rollover ever.

Spreads increase at rollover. Perhaps you should provide some details on why you think that it is a scam or what was different from every other rollover ever.
Because the day before they do that the spread was normal and the equity was same when you trade long time you can detect the range of speard in rollover time
Thanks

Well, if you are not an Australian Resident your account ends up with some offshore letter box office, in this case Bermuda guess Mohamed did not know that, many don’t

“TF Global Aust says it holds the master trading software license and other entities of the ThinkMarkets Group use a White Label of that license. Therefore, ThinkMarkets Group’s customers can connect to any trading terminal.

….kind of misleading :mad:

There may be a bridge of gap in terms of language barrier. However, if you'll like FPA to help you out, you have to first state the obvious, what is it that places you into being scammed?

If you are talking of spread being widened during rollover times, it's normal and has been so for many years.

There may be a bridge of gap in terms of language barrier. However, if you'll like FPA to help you out, you have to first state the obvious, what is it that places you into being scammed?

If you are talking of spread being widened during rollover times, it's normal and has been so for many years.
They are scam in both cases
Frist the spread at this day was not normal I'm a trader since 8 years ago and trade in many broker but as you when you win at the broker they try to do a lot of things to let you to lose, and at this day they increased it higher than normal.
Second when you have confilect at brokers you set a complain at their certified authority .
And as you see in the attached file.
But they refuse to solve the problem and say what you see in file attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back