Thinking about getting a Payoneer Card.. opinions please?

It's the month-to-month cost. It's very higher after i pull away my personal money through my personal nearby ATM. however, after i wasn't utilizing it just for 8 weeks, this instantly postpone my personal greeting card. We just may trigger this using the web site exactly where We understand this greeting card.
Sorry I don't understand. Which greeting card are you talking about?? is this related to Payoneer?

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of applying for a Payoneer card. My current broker allows me to register for a Payoneer card directly from their site.

Do any of you guys use Payoneer regularly and do you find any issues that one should be aware of in regards to using Payoneer?

My basic idea is to stop using Bank WIRE transfers. The laws are so vague that one person tells me forex profits are taxed but others give a different opinion. So i'm thinking of using a Payoneer card to withdraw profits.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am in favor of Payoneer debit card. A lot of people withdraw their earnings from outsourcing jobs through this card. I can only say that using this card is safe and will cost less than wire transfer if regular transaction takes place.

I am in favor of Payoneer debit card. A lot of people withdraw their earnings from outsourcing jobs through this card. I can only say that using this card is safe and will cost less than wire transfer if regular transaction takes place.

Not all country can give low withdrawal unlike my country, I had a big percentage of it. But when you got a payoneer card, and have a money on it, and thinking of saving it. You'll lose your money slowly but sure with.

i had ordered for the payoneer card and also got it within few days but to my fortune the withdrawal from cards obtained out of the country was barred thus i was not able to use the service.

i had ordered for the payoneer card and also got it within few days but to my fortune the withdrawal from cards obtained out of the country was barred thus i was not able to use the service.
ughhh, waste of time.

Liberty Reserve is gone, so I would personally shy away from non-established products or systems as such.

I anticipate dark days ahead for many online money transfer systems. PayPal and MoneyBookers have good chances of survival. Many others are going to end up in the same situation as LR.

Whatever happened to sending a check in the mail?

I anticipate dark days ahead for many online money transfer systems. PayPal and MoneyBookers have good chances of survival. Many others are going to end up in the same situation as LR.

This is really bad news for people who want to use e-currencies because sometimes its necessary to maintain anonymity of the income generated through forex trading business because of restrictions laid down in my country. :(

I doubt if Skrill/Paypal will get the boot. One is regulated by the FSA UK and technically it would take a lot for the US to lay their hands on a UK entity... Paypal pretty much adheres to the US laws. The rest is something of a concern. Payoneer... not sure how long its going to last. I've settled for a non-resident bank account (at least there are some perks living outside your home country) for my forex stuff.

most of the newer generation like it fast. but when **** hits the fan at the same blazing fast rate, they get surprised. amazingly ironic.

This is really bad news for people who want to use e-currencies because sometimes its necessary to maintain anonymity of the income generated through forex trading business because of restrictions laid down in my country. :(
but that works both ways. money launderers also get to benefit, so they should get the boot.

Back