• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Complaint involving Multis - ThinkMarkets Partners (ex ThinkForex) it's a big scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa.P

I have multis
Hello army!
In 2016 I worked as a partner for Think Forex (now Think Markets) bringing customers to their platform, my affiliate manager at the time was Romain Biasini, after about a month, after accumulating several commissions it was time to pay the commission payment the affiliate manager has disappeared, he has not responded to any calls / messagings, I also tried to write to your customer service but I never received any reply and obviously I thought that probably the platform had failed or something similar and I decided not to write more to them; last week he wrote me on Skype a certain Stoyan Aleksandrov who told me that in my affiliate account there were commissions of € 735.52 to be withdrawn also he asked me for a copy of the contract stipulated in 2016 with Romain but obviously I have no copy of that contract since four years have passed, I requested the immediate payment of the commission of € 735.52 + 3000 thousand euros of compensation (it is the minimum after waiting four years and having been defrauded by their partner service); they still refuse to pay the due payment and the related compensation as they say that customers have withdrawn shortly after depositing: 1) as you can see at the time when I worked for them as an affiliate the Minimum Round Turn Value was not required but the CPA (cost per acquisition) was paid for having introduced depositing customers (see screen 2);
2) if paradoxically there had been a minimum of lots to be run to be qualified there would have been written in the affiliates area and the commissions would not even have been loaded in the following area); 3) it should be their concern to have a history of the agreements stipulated with the affiliates, but obviously they cannot have a contract since the account manager did not make me any contract but I simply agreed on Skype (in 2016 most of the agreements affiliation worked like this)
all this is frustrating, stay away from them, I will take serious steps to ensure that this does not happen to other affiliates

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.png
    2.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 39
Hello army!
In 2016 I worked as a partner for Think Forex (now Think Markets) bringing customers to their platform, my affiliate manager at the time was Romain Biasini, after about a month, after accumulating several commissions it was time to pay the commission payment the affiliate manager has disappeared, he has not responded to any calls / messagings, I also tried to write to your customer service but I never received any reply and obviously I thought that probably the platform had failed or something similar and I decided not to write more to them; last week he wrote me on Skype a certain Stoyan Aleksandrov who told me that in my affiliate account there were commissions of € 735.52 to be withdrawn also he asked me for a copy of the contract stipulated in 2016 with Romain but obviously I have no copy of that contract since four years have passed, I requested the immediate payment of the commission of € 735.52 + 3000 thousand euros of compensation (it is the minimum after waiting four years and having been defrauded by their partner service); they still refuse to pay the due payment and the related compensation as they say that customers have withdrawn shortly after depositing: 1) as you can see at the time when I worked for them as an affiliate the Minimum Round Turn Value was not required but the CPA (cost per acquisition) was paid for having introduced depositing customers (see screen 2);
2) if paradoxically there had been a minimum of lots to be run to be qualified there would have been written in the affiliates area and the commissions would not even have been loaded in the following area); 3) it should be their concern to have a history of the agreements stipulated with the affiliates, but obviously they cannot have a contract since the account manager did not make me any contract but I simply agreed on Skype (in 2016 most of the agreements affiliation worked like this)
all this is frustrating, stay away from them, I will take serious steps to ensure that this does not happen to other affiliates
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Hello army!

really good to see people are waking up to think markets ways, they also sold a ico crypto for 25 cents, its worth about 1 cent now. as they didnt build the platform they said they would. when they were selling the ico, they also said they where listing on the ASX stock exchange, yet still havent, all of this will catch upto them one day soon

Dear Vanessa Prasciolu,

Thank you for giving ThinkMarkets the opportunity to respond.

We understand you are a former affiliate of ThinkMarkets and you believe that ThinkMarkets owes you CPA payments for referred accounts from 2016 totalling US$800, an amount that was displayed on your partner profile, plus an additional €3,000 for related compensation.

We investigated your complaint and would like to provide you with the results of the investigation.

You had a CPA agreement with ThinkMarkets however neither you nor ThinkMarkets can locate the signed agreement or have evidence of a special agreement made via Skype. You had a partner portal login so we do not dispute you were an affiliate.

We have reviewed your referral history and can confirm that you had referred 21 clients. Out of these 21 clients only six (6) accounts were opened and funded, those six (6) clients that did fund actually never traded. The funds they had deposited, each ranging from €245 to US$250.88 in total per client, were withdrawn without any trading activity whatsoever shortly after.

As per CPA commission plan (http://www.thinkaffiliates.com/commission-rates), a qualified client is a new trader who opens a live trading account, deposits the minimum required amount (based on the country group and the affiliate tier) and closes the minimum required amount of trades. You did ask your account manager 9th January 2016 to reduce the minimum trading requirement to 3 lots (closed trades) per client for a lower CPA payment than our standard rates displayed here - http://www.thinkaffiliates.com/commission-rates.

Our partner portal allocated you US$800 however, the US$800 was never paid or owed because none of the accounts you referred became qualified clients (met the minimum deposit and trading requirements).

Based on the above, we would like to conclude that you were never owed any commissions.

Kind regards,

The ThinkMarkets Team

I have been affiliated for many years, so with me you have no chance of trying to change the reality of things; 1) you wrote that I asked my account manager on 9 January 2016 to reduce the minimum trading requirement to 3 lots (closed transactions) per customer for a lower CPA payment, do you have the proof? in my affiliated area (WHICH HAS NOW BEEN BLOCKED BY YOU) a minimum number of lots is not required for the cpa qualification (luckily I have already attached the proofs of this in the main post) 2) refer to the updated affiliation page (http : //www.thinkaffiliates.com/commission-rates) while I worked for you in 2016 and this affiliate area was practically non-existent 3) in each affiliate portal only commissions are loaded that meet the requirements otherwise they won 'Also be uploaded (in fact of 6 people brought I was loaded only 2), 4) you should as a company keep all the contracts and the agreements stipulated with the affiliates. 5) Why did you close my affiliate account right now?
Please answer these five questions, I also wanted to inform you that my programmer is trying to extract from my skype the old conversations between Romain and me that will give yet another demonstration that what I'm saying is true

Dear Vanessa Prasciolu,

Thank you for giving ThinkMarkets the opportunity to respond.

We understand you are a former affiliate of ThinkMarkets and you believe that ThinkMarkets owes you CPA payments for referred accounts from 2016 totalling US$800, an amount that was displayed on your partner profile, plus an additional €3,000 for related compensation.

We investigated your complaint and would like to provide you with the results of the investigation.

You had a CPA agreement with ThinkMarkets however neither you nor ThinkMarkets can locate the signed agreement or have evidence of a special agreement made via Skype. You had a partner portal login so we do not dispute you were an affiliate.

We have reviewed your referral history and can confirm that you had referred 21 clients. Out of these 21 clients only six (6) accounts were opened and funded, those six (6) clients that did fund actually never traded. The funds they had deposited, each ranging from €245 to US$250.88 in total per client, were withdrawn without any trading activity whatsoever shortly after.

As per CPA commission plan (http://www.thinkaffiliates.com/commission-rates), a qualified client is a new trader who opens a live trading account, deposits the minimum required amount (based on the country group and the affiliate tier) and closes the minimum required amount of trades. You did ask your account manager 9th January 2016 to reduce the minimum trading requirement to 3 lots (closed trades) per client for a lower CPA payment than our standard rates displayed here - http://www.thinkaffiliates.com/commission-rates.

Our partner portal allocated you US$800 however, the US$800 was never paid or owed because none of the accounts you referred became qualified clients (met the minimum deposit and trading requirements).

Based on the above, we would like to conclude that you were never owed any commissions.

Kind regards,

The ThinkMarkets Team

strange that think markets can respond on here, yet again another email not replied to in days, thinking about flying a advertising banned across Melbourne, send me a pm if you wanted anything added to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back