• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Complaint involving Multis - ThinkMarkets Partners (ex ThinkForex) it's a big scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that if you have been reading to any of my recent posts, that you have used bandicam/thundersoft to record all of the evidence that you have gathered. Leave nothing to chance.

You can get the skype conversation also with recording. It is slower, but can be done.

If you have not already opened an AFCA case, I recommend you do so now.

ok. Then file it with Uk FOS. I don't know which division you originally had your agreement with (UK division or Au division). If it is resolved quickly, maybe 1-3 months. If ThinkMarkets plays more games, it could take up to a year or more. Prepare yourself psychologically.

Make sure you have a clear, concise timeline of events and as much proof as possible.

Also, do not abandon your FPA thread. Every 1-2 weeks check and see if there are any updates or questions asked. Also, post when the regulator has a progress update for you.
this post is about affiliations not trading!

this post is about affiliations not trading!

The evidence gathering is similar to establish a timeline. But instead of trading records, you gather info on each referral to establish a timeline. How much you were supposed to get paid, dates, etc. The affiliate agreement itself (hopefully you kept copies of the pdf or the webpage)

which division of ThinkMarkets did you have your agreement with? Au or Uk, or both? This determines which regulator to complain to. And the timeline that you helped organize here will assist you greatly with your regulatory complaint.

Also your clients? which division of ThinkM did they sign up for? Did they have any problems with their trading accounts? (they can open their own scam alerts here if they did).

The evidence gathering is similar to establish a timeline. But instead of trading records, you gather info on each referral to establish a timeline. How much you were supposed to get paid, dates, etc. The affiliate agreement itself (hopefully you kept copies of the pdf or the webpage)

which division of ThinkMarkets did you have your agreement with? Au or Uk, or both? This determines which regulator to complain to. And the timeline that you helped organize here will assist you greatly with your regulatory complaint.

Also your clients? which division of ThinkM did they sign up for? Did they have any problems with their trading accounts? (they can open their own scam alerts here if they did).
in 2016 no contract was made to me (the agreement was entered into via skype), in 2016 think markets was exclusively uk

Not even a reply from think markets..
They refuse to respond to emails I send aswell asking questions in regards to information they submit to AFCA that makes no sense and is just lies.. they are a bunch of scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back