• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Complaint involving Multis - ThinkMarkets Partners (ex ThinkForex) it's a big scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BROKER AFTER CONTACTED ME TO FIND "A FRIENDLY SOLUTION" LOOK WHAT HE WRITTEN ME !!!!!! THEY ARE SCAMS! STAY AWAY! EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW

Attachments

• 1 2 3 4.png
    1 2 3 4.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 8910.png
    8910.png
    62 KB · Views: 17
As previously concluded,

Vanessa is not owed any commissions and never had any agreement with ThinkMarkets. Our team remains committed to honouring any commitments which have been undertaken by the company. In this case there is clear evidence to the contrary.

Kind regards,

The ThinkMarkets Team

@
I'm trying to track down clients and my former affiliate manager Romain to request a copy of the testimony
considering the situation I also invited many acquaintances who have recently used this broker to open a threads to testify that the broker carries out manipulations on the spread (they were not aware of this forum)
I keep you updated

...also wanted to inform you that my programmer is trying to extract from my skype the old conversations between Romain and me that will give yet another demonstration that what I'm saying is true

...Our partner portal allocated you US$800 however, the US$800 was never paid or owed because none of the accounts you referred became qualified clients (met the minimum deposit and trading requirements).

Based on the above, we would like to conclude that you were never owed any commissions.

...As previously outlined we concluded that you were never owed any commissions, however if you have evidence of a special agreement with a former employee we will look at the evidence you present. How did you go with getting the old Skype conversations you mentioned extracted? We look forward to your response.

@ThinkMarkets Support Why would any accounting program (partner portal) allocate the USD $800 if all the requirements (at the time) were not met? If any changes to "qualified client" requirements were made after the fact, it would only apply to new signups, wouldn't it?

It doesn't make sense to allocate any money that wasn't earned. Unless the goal was to intentionally mislead. Or there was a serious bug in the accounting program. I find that hard to believe that you would show.

Why go through such lengths to not pay out? And block the affiliate login? You could pay out first, then cancel the contract moving forward.

@Vanessa.P were you able to get screenshot of skype conversation? Or if you have email screenshot, that would be helpful also. The screenshot of the affiliate portal is good start. And it shows how you saw you were owed.

But a copy of the agreement would be better. Or if you know someone else who also had similar agreement with thinkmarkets.

Also, q: do you remember when you earned all of the commissions (approximate date)? And when you first requested withdrawal of commissions?

@evermaat @ThinkMarkets Support
in the partner portal the customers who have qualified are displayed, furthermore in the "cpa qualification" section in the partner portal the number of operations that customers had to carry out in order to qualify was not specified, this confirms what I am saying, in any case addressed to them 21 total customers.
I can no longer enter my affiliate area because they have blocked access (the reason is easily understood)

@Vanessa.P but approximately what dates did your affiliates sign up and make deposit for account.

You may not have exact date, but approximately when did each of your affiliates meet the qualifications for counting as an affiliate?

[USER = 172626] @ThinkMarkets Support [/ USER] Perché un programma di contabilità (portale partner) dovrebbe stanziare $ 800 USD se tutti i requisiti (al momento) non fossero soddisfatti? Se dopo il fatto venissero apportate modifiche ai requisiti del "cliente qualificato", si applicherebbero solo alle nuove registrazioni, no?

Non ha senso allocare denaro che non è stato guadagnato. A meno che l'obiettivo non fosse quello di fuorviare intenzionalmente. Oppure c'era un grave bug nel programma di contabilità. Trovo difficile credere che lo faresti vedere.

Perché fare tanta strada per non pagare? E bloccare il login dell'affiliato? Potresti prima pagare, quindi annullare il contratto in futuro.

[USER = 191951] @ Vanessa.P [/ USER] sei riuscito a ottenere uno screenshot della conversazione su skype? Oppure, se hai uno screenshot della posta elettronica, anche questo sarebbe utile. Lo screenshot del portale di affiliazione è un buon inizio. E mostra come hai visto che ti dovevano.

Ma una copia dell'accordo sarebbe meglio. O se conosci qualcun altro che aveva anche un accordo simile con thinkmarkets.

Inoltre, q: ti ricordi quando hai guadagnato tutte le commissioni (data approssimativa)? E quando hai richiesto per la prima volta il ritiro delle commissioni?
@ThinkMarkets Support do you want to answer or avoid for embarrassment?

@Vanessa.P but approximately what dates did your affiliates sign up and make deposit for account.

You may not have exact date, but approximately when did each of your affiliates meet the qualifications for counting as an affiliate?
everything is written in my affiliate area (but unfortunately I cannot access it because they blocked it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back